BY DIOR #14 in Lip Gloss

***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

Buy on Sephora
Kate R.
Edmonton
Review for: Christian Dior - Dior Addict Be Iconic Mirror Shine Volume & Care Gloss - No. 227 Ambre Lumiere 6.5ml/0.21oz more...
I purchased this 4 times already I just can’t get enough. It’s my staple. I use it everyday even when I don’t have makeup. Gives my lips a beautiful shine and a yummy minty fresh feeling. Such a great product!
Sandy T.
halifax
Review for: Christian Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Flash Plumping Spotlight Shine 886 Mauve Accent more...
So glossy and looks beautiful on the lips. Even though Dior is pricy but its worth it. However because this is a lipgloss it doesn’t stay for long but it’s glossy and beautiful, completes any look you have!
Tia P.
Gloucestershire, Dursley
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
This product is brilliant! A go to product for any occasion. Leaves an amazing glossy shine on your lips and leaves them feeling soft, and not to sticky. It is very long lasting! Would definitely recommend.
Jill J.
8 Kingsley avenue, Bangor
Review for: 774 CEREMONY RED more...
The colour is great, the consistency is brilliant for me, i like it a little bit thick going on my lips. The only downfall is that is doesn’t last long, it comes off onto the glass after you’ve had a drink.
Deborah H.
Breadcroft Lane, Maidenhead Berkshire
Review for: Spring Ball more...
A beautiful product a little bit of luxury in your makeup bag. Great design nice packaging . Worth paying a little extra as long lasting usually use in summer rather than a lipstick .
Molly A.
Review for: 654 PINK VEIL more...
I love this lip gloss, it's not too sticky and feels nice on the lips but it also makes your lips look much more plump and lasts well! It's got a nice pink tint which also adds a little bit of subtle colour.
Renata Hêmille D.
New Castle
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
My favorite gloss in the world, have a sutil sparkle but is beautiful in the lips, the pink color is very nice and the packing is amazing. When my gloss is finish, I buy again.
Alana U.
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
I used the products of this brand, they are wonderful. I work with makeup, I love makeup. So I'm always testing new brands and approving the products. And that's one of the brands I approve of and recommend to my clients.
Alana U.
Review for: Diorosphere, Diorama, UltraDior, Fancy, Cruise more...
Aleksandra S.
Evreux
Review for: 553 PRINCESS more...
One of my favorit gloss. Like it so so so so much 💖💖💖 during the day is perfect, also for some nice meeting during evening. Staying long time on lips. And I just love this colour 😍😍😍😍
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?
Ieesha H.