BY DIOR

*Clinical evaluation by a dermatologist on 31 women
**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

Octavia B.
This is a sheer lip gloss that is fully packed with glitters and has a high shine finish. The texture is incredibly lightweight, very comfortable and hydrating. The packaging is as good as it can be the only drawback I have being the applicator. The small brush helps with the precision but it also glides the product around on the lips but it being a lip gloss it doesn’t really matter (it’s just a pet peeve I have). Overall this is a quality product with luxury packaging and great formula.
Mira A.
Beautiful consistency, it wears very well for a lip gloss, it probably lasts about 2 hours.
It feels moisturizing.
It wears off nice, no nasty inner lip buildup, no weird changes in texture.
It does not really have a smell or flavor, just a tiny little bit of sweetness, but it's nothing major.
The colors are sheer and beautiful.
Æ H.
Kassel
Review for: Other more...
I love my Dior gloss because it’s super shiny and glittery without feeling uncomfortable. It‘s not sticky and chunky and actually feels kinda hydrating. My only problem with it is the price point because it is a little high and there are cheaper glosses that look as good but it’s Dior so you’re really paying for the name.
Aga S.
Review for: 659 REFLECTED, 553 PRINCESS, 629 MIRRORED more...
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss
Tried these out they were definitely worth the money honestly so glad to have them it was such a good value and yeh I agree it’s a bit pricey but honestly when it came in the post the packaging of the lipgloss was lovely and the colours of the lipglosses were so glossy and amazing texture when you apply it to your lips and loved the applicator it went on smoothly with it.
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
DIOR haven't crossed the line here with the name. I am truly addicted for good reason. Lip glosses are usually tacky sticky and annoying! Especially when the wind blows and your hair is stuck to your lips you feel not only incredibly annoyed but your hair is sticky and your lips are a mess. DIOR glosses are beautifully shiny, a very light formula and thankfully still use a lovely brush applicator rather than a weird sponge one which doesn't apply well. I have somewhat dry lips and find these glosses very moisturizing and light. I haven't needed to excessively use lip balm prior to applying. I've had no embarrassing wind incidents either. Expensive for a gloss but worth every penny.
Jacqueline F.
Montreal
Review for: 453 SIDERAL, 553 PRINCESS more...
This lip gloss is extremely pigmented and has a very smooth texture. It is also quite affordable and small in size, which makes it possible for you to carry it in your purse. It is also cruelty free. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking forward to trying out cruelty free cosmetics.
Marie-Lou |.
Review for: 662 DIORLING, 632 SOLAR, 649 NOVA, 659 REFLECTED more...
j'ai testé une fois ce gloss et il était au top , il hydrate parfaitement les couleurs et donne une belle couleur aux lèvres ,  , il à vraiment que des bons cotés ce gloss sans parler de son packaging canon ! il faut vraiment que je test d'autre couleurs pour l'arriver des beaux jours
Pαtricia J.
Review for: 632 SOLAR, 656 COSMIC, 659 REFLECTED, 212 GOLD ESSENCE, 363 NUDE, 649 NOVA, 629 MIRRORED more...
These lip gloss are so nice and i have to say i really love Dior brands!  they are number #1, the lip glosses are so good, the smell and the colors are so nice and brillants, i can really use them in any ocation, like parties and a days with my friends.
Anastasia L.
Kemerovo
Gorgeous lip gloss! Thick, color bright, sparkling tone. The price is expensive, elite level. Very nice packaging from Dior! Gentle and delicate girl, it's for you! Volume goes a long way. I like that convenient brush
I think, this product is worth it to try
Mersiha R.
Zivinice , Bosnian
Ultra-Gloss is a lip plumper and gloss all in one. For the first time at Dior, an Ultra-Gloss with a hydra-plumping texture that offers 3 benefits: - Ultra-Plumping: +14% immediate volume*. Its plumping formula gives lips a supple, plump shape bursting with freshness.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?
Elena M.