BY DIOR

**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

adbynum B.
Knoxville
I really like the Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Sensational Mirror Shine Hydra Plumping Volume lip gloss.  You can use it with our without lipstick.  It makes your lips look shiny yet it is not sticky.  It gives you a juicy look to the lips.  It also plumps.  I would purchase this product again.
Ginny E.
North Aurora, IL
Review for: Fantaisie more...
One of my all time FAVORITE lip glosses!!!!! It feels so luxurious on, and provides great shine and luster withOUT feeling sticky on. A little bit of tingle in the lips makes your lips look plumper but it’s definitely not a plumping gloss. the shimmer inside looks high quality and not like huge chunks of glitter.
clara b.
Union City, GA
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
This is my FAVORITE lip gloss of all time. It is never sticky feeling. It feels like you have put water on your lips and is SO hydrating. The pearl in this product is unlike any other that I've used because I do not feel it at all. It is more expensive than other brands but it is so worth the money.
Chrysi M.
A little too shiny for my taste, the color is lovely, and it's quite long lasting, I just didn't like the shininess in it , the packaging is very beautiful as every dior product, in conclusion a nice product if you like shiny lipsticks , I would recommend it for more dry or regular skin types not for oily ones
Hind J.
Flushing, NY
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
Love this Dior lip gloss. I know what your thinking lipgloss, sticky.. right? WRONGGGG, I was so pleasantly surprised, in- fact I was turned off by the fact this was a lipgloss because I wrongfully assumed it would be sticky. Thankful my sister shelled out the cash and brought it, and really was persistent in that I try it and so I did,
Sophie S.
I love how the brush is easy to control and shape. The color is vibrant and last for a long time. The product is worth it. The packaging is very pretty but looks rusty after a year or so. Overall, a very good product. Yes! Definitely would recommend it.
Denise D.
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
This gloss is a very pretty shade. It does not have a lot of tint to it so I believe it is a color anyone can use. I found it to be very hydrating and long-lasting. It's a little pricey but it's worth it if you're trying to invest in ONE lipgloss for everyday use.
Sarah R.
South shore , KY
I love this lip gloss, I looked at in and read review after review before finally deciding to spend the money and I am so glad that I did! The packaging is so luxurious and so is the product inside! The color is a beautiful light wash of pink that leaves lips looking glossy, natural and nourished.
Emily K.
This lip gloss is amazing. Dior made such pretty colors that work for everyone. It's a little bit more expensive then most glosses but is worth the money. It's not sticky where you feel like your lips are sticking together. It glides on nicely and it lasts pretty long for a gloss. I get mine at Sephora.
Taylor B.
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
Dior lipgloss is as good as any other lipgloss, but is a tad expensive. I generally love Dior products and the lipgloss is no exception. It is long lasting, although it is a little more of a "sticky" feeling formula. I enjoy the one I have, but for the price, there are other formulas I like better.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?
Elena M.