BY DIOR

**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

Roxy v.
new york
Review for: Princess more...
The colors of these lip glasses are absolutely beautiful. They sparkle just enough. The problem is that they are expensive and they don’t last. The good news is they aren’t sticky, the bad news is again they last about five minutes if that. Would definitely not re-purchase which makes me sad because the colors are beautiful.
Nicole H.
Los Angeles
Review for: Other more...
I got this in 453 Sideral but strangely I can't seem to find the same shade on sephora website or dior's website. Maybe it was discontinued. Anyways, I love it sooo much!! It is not only glossy, it is also quite moisturizing. I use it everyday and I am planning to get other shades to add to my collection! Beautiful packaging.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Review for: 363 NUDE more...
These are beautiful glosses that give a luscious shine to the lips. They glide on smoothly and look great. They aren’t too sticky and they last as long as an average gloss does. I recommend them to gloss lovers, otherwise, buy cheaper gloss.
Paige R.
About seven years ago I was given a Dior gloss in the retired color #151 A Lick Of Taffy. Used it everyday. The gloss was a light pink with a soft gold shimmer. It was neither sticky nor heavy and made me feel like a million bucks. I haven't tried any of the other colors but the formula is wonderful so I may in the future.
karmen d.
washington, DC
Review for: Mirrored more...
As someone with medium-tan skin - finding a nude gloss has surprisingly been kinda hard. I swatched this and instantly fell in love. I layer it on top of just a liner or some nude lipsticks and it gives the perfect accent/pout. It very beautiful and the formula is great - not sticky at all - but also doesn't wear TOO long.
Briana S.
Adelanto, CA
Review for: Spring Ball more...
I really like the consistency of this lipgloss & the tint is very cute, the packaging very cute and small .. sleek . Ive only purchased it one time but i do see myself buying other colors .. i had high expectations for it and it definitely met them
Rochelle D.
Norwalk , CA
I think this was one of my first luxury lipgloss purchases. High shine and beautiful shade range! I love that they are not sticky on the lips and give a quite moisturizing feel. I've had several shades before but my favorites are always the pale pinks and rosy nudes.
adbynum B.
Knoxville
I really like the Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Sensational Mirror Shine Hydra Plumping Volume lip gloss.  You can use it with our without lipstick.  It makes your lips look shiny yet it is not sticky.  It gives you a juicy look to the lips.  It also plumps.  I would purchase this product again.
Yessi O.
W Hollywood, CA
This lip gloss was given to me as a birthday present (never thought I would wear it because of my skin tone) but boy was I wrong.... the first time I tried it I was surprised at how thick and full of shine it has. I would use this for more of a night time or party look, as it's very strong and pops! (My Prefrences)
Ashley H.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
Absolutely gorgeous shade that I think would work well on many skin tones. Gorgeous packaging! Beautiful pigmentation, high shine, tastes great! Easy to apply and lasts a decent amount of time compared to other glosses I've used in the past. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a quality, high-end gloss!
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?
Elena M.