BY DIOR #3 in Lip Gloss

Buy on Sephora*
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Review for: Nude more...
Up into this day, this is still my favorite lip gloss. It is a bit pricey compared to others but you know why. The formula is great, the color is gorgeous, it has a very nice scent to it and it really lasts. Even when reapplying it doesn’t make your whole lipstick a mess it still gives you a perfect finish. This color is perfect for any occasion or celebration!
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Review for: Dior more...
I love this lipgloss first impression I already liked it even without trying, the packaging is nice and cute. I purchased it inside a Korean mall in downtown LA it is a bit pricey but works great.It doesnt smudge, easy to apply, long lasting and there is a nice scent in this lipgloss.I recommend to gently scrub the lip before applying for best result.
Lindsey T.
I love all of the colors in this line. The staying power is decent and they aren't sticky at all. Like all Dior, the packaging is beautiful and feels like a treat with each use. Although the price is higher than others, it is well worth it.
Trixie T.
I love the formula of this lipgloss! I love the look of glossy lips without the heaviness of that sticky texture that catches my hair and everything in between ( M.A.C lipgloss is a perfect example of a lip gloss that is gorgeous but is a huge hassle) It doesn't have the longest staying power but considering the color I picked up was nude and can literally be applied over any color lipstick, I wasn't expecting it to! My lips also get that white lip gloss line with other lip glosses, but not this one.
Vanessa T.
Review for: Dior more...
One of my favorite lip gloss ever! Amazing coverage and the colors are fantastic, and it looks vibrant but elegant at the same time. I always get one more on my trips to Sephora!

Update:
Just got one more! After trying the Fancy color on a Sephora trial size, I got addicted! It’s a vibrant pink with lots of glitter. It makes me feel like a Barbie every time I use it!
Anna B.
Yakima, WA
Love! The shine is unreal!!! Easy to apply with the little brush tip. Not sticky in the slightest and lasted a long time. The color is perfect- exactly the wash of color I was looking for in a gloss. The best part: this gloss isn't sticky at all! Perfect for everyday wear
Nicole H.
Los Angeles
Review for: Other more...
I got this in 453 Sideral but strangely I can't seem to find the same shade on sephora website or dior's website. Maybe it was discontinued. Anyways, I love it sooo much!! It is not only glossy, it is also quite moisturizing. I use it everyday and I am planning to get other shades to add to my collection! Beautiful packaging.
karmen d.
Washington, DC
Review for: Mirrored more...
As someone with medium-tan skin - finding a nude gloss has surprisingly been kinda hard. I swatched this and instantly fell in love. I layer it on top of just a liner or some nude lipsticks and it gives the perfect accent/pout. It very beautiful and the formula is great - not sticky at all - but also doesn't wear TOO long.
Paige R.
About seven years ago I was given a Dior gloss in the retired color #151 A Lick Of Taffy. Used it everyday. The gloss was a light pink with a soft gold shimmer. It was neither sticky nor heavy and made me feel like a million bucks. I haven't tried any of the other colors but the formula is wonderful so I may in the future.
Brittni M.
Youngsville, LA
Review for: Dior more...
Perfect gloss! So pretty and leaves a great shine and glossy feeling. I have become a repeat buyer of this product! I love the packaging also it's so nice and just immediately tells you that this is a long lasting luxury brand
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino , CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?