BY DIOR

*Clinical evaluation by a dermatologist on 31 women
**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

Debie C.
OMG! I do really really love this lip gloss. It's my all time favorite lipgloss. I love how it feels on my lips. It feels like i didn't even wear a lipgloss because it so light weight. I love how it shines on my lips and it's not sticky at all. Its doesn't feel like i'm wearing it. Love, love, love it so much. I would love to try their other Addict lipstick and lipglosses.
Belen M.
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
Very good lip gloss, not sticky, long lasting, very good. I got this as a birthday present from my friend and I love it! It applies very nice over lipstick or lip balm. Not sticky at all, not awkward goo line when you open your lips and hair doesn't get stuck. This is expensive but consider the designer, the packaging is nice and durable easy to take out wand and put back in. Good product comes on off the brush. I would totally go get other colors after this one. I got Diablotine, it's kinda an orangey color good for summer.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
I have this gloss in several shades. My recent "go-to" is "Spring Ball". The gloss delivers ultimate shine but without the sticky feeling which is very important to me. It feels great on the lips and looks amazing. The light shimmer paired with the glossy shine makes for a perfect Spring and Summer time fun lip. The colors are certainly there but not too much. This one is just enough of everything that matters. Shine on Dior! I'm a dedicated fan!
Dayre R.
miami, FL
I'm not a lip gloss person and I try to stay away with sparkly and glittery lip glosses because I found them not flattering on me and I hate the stickiness But not until I found this! I got it in color nude- no glitter whatsoever. Perfect for everyday wear and the color- OMG! I love that it doesn't have a strong smell and not sticky like other brands. I keep going back to this. Already on my 2nd bottle. I LOVE this and their original dior addict lipsticks.
Joanne R.
Coram, NY
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
I love the formula of this lipgloss. I really like the look of glossy lips without the heaviness of that sticky texture that catches my hair and everything in between. It doesn't have the longest staying power but considering the color I picked up was nude and can literally be applied over any color lipstick, I wasn't expecting it to. I’m so happy with this purchase.
Janice C.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
I honestly got this because I thought that this would be so cute. the packaging is amazing and the applicator is so nice for the lips. My only concern is it's price because it's not wallet friendly. You can easily get another lip gloss from a cheaper place( NYX OR ELF) instead of paying this price. Overall, if you're in it for the packaging then I guess you should go for it. Also, this is kind of sticky. Which is why I didn't give it a 4
Ally L.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
This is honestly so pretty! I'm not a huge lipgloss fan at all but this is one that I love so much! It's really glow-Y and it definitely met my expectations! I would 100% buy again! I do recommend this product to people as well! If you're not a huge lipgloss fan but want to try something out, try this one!
Kim C.
Citrus Hts, CA
Review for: Diorama more...
This is the most gorgeous natural pink gloss I have ever used. That is the only reason it gets 5 stars because that's a quality that is hard for me to find. This gloss is very much on the expensive side and it's not particularly long wearing. I like my gloss to be really thick and sticky but this gloss is not. That is my personal preference though. It doesn't have much of a fragrance and actually feels pretty nice on the lips.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
I had tried one of their other lip plumping products and was actually super impressed! I felt like splurging on a $30 gloss from Dior would definitely be worth the price. And it's also a plumper! I really love the shade and the overall look and finish of this gloss. It was my go-to while I still had it, might have to pick up more!
Eva K.
new york, NY
Review for: Princess, Pearl, Spring Ball more...
I love this gloss so much! it is the perfect amount of shine and isn't too sticky. The packaging is lovely - I love the brush tip. I am a first time user and picked up a couple of colors. It is pretty sheer, but i personally like that in a gloss, since you can reapply without a mirror. Plus, it makes my lips appear smoother and softer. I would definitely suggest trying it out. Dior Beauty (for the most part) has never let me down!
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?
Elena M.