BY DIOR #3 in Lip Gloss

• Hi. My name is Tyiana Williams. I am a YouTuber who is ve...1 Answers
  • Are these lip gloss worth buying ?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Oksana K.
I am SUPER picky about lip glosses. I have tried about every line and more than I would ever admit. This one is the BEST around. Nothing else is even close in my opinion. It is smooth, lip-plumping, moisturizing and soothing. No dryness! No scent or taste! No stickiness! This amazing product stays on a LOT longer than most, making your lips look delicious, plump and juicy but feel soft, smooth and comfortable too! Worth every penny! I have three shades I use regularly when I need a gloss. My go-to!
Brittany W.
Edmond , OK
favorite make-up brand period - with its yummy scents, candy-coated packaging, sugary names, and beautiful colors it's win-win-win for me. I especially love the kits, and getting exclusive items, like the recent HSN Sugar Plum Fairy kit, which included my new favorite La Creme, Sugar Fairy. It is a peachy-nude with perhaps the slightest shimmer? I'm not even sure - all I know is it's beautiful on my lips!! Creamy feel, light citrusy taste and scent. I do feel like I need to reapply often, but it's so creamy I can revive it a bit by rubbing my lips together more often. And the packaging is sleek, weighty, and a dream in the hand.
Dani M.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: 629 MIRRORED more...
Even though, majesty is of the same formula, this lip kit is phenomenal! Time majesty is streaky any multiple coats for a terrible finish, but this black is very creamy you only need one extra coat on top and the lip liner is great as well. Great
Keely B.
Jasper, TN
Review for: Cruise more...
Love this product ! Such great stuff for my skin care regimen. Bought it at my local Walmart! Very gentle to my skin. Nothing harsh about it. Very effective! Worked instantly! Would recommend to everyone!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick, Diablotine Extreme 6 more...
I love all of the dior addict glosses but this one is one of my favorites. The color is pigmented yet gives a youthful appearance with the bright contrasted colors and glossy look. The packaging is like all the glosses and as always i love it. Its sleek, sexy and simple yet modern. It is so dior. It is quite expensive for a gloss but they are very comfortable to wear and last a good couple hours which is amazing for a gloss and even after that it leaves some tint behind. The applicator is comfortable yet precise and theres a great selection of colors. Evwryone should own at least one.
Jan G.
Review for: Diorama more...
This one is pricy but to be honest is very very moisturizing, I apply this on my dry lips and the results where amazing. Is also a hydra-plumping, making my lips look more attractive. The 30 dls I pay are absolutely wort it, i buy other plumping lipgloss before and they sting, with Dior I don’t feel any sting at all, plus my lips get moiutized at the same time. I Love it, highly recommended!
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
Review for: Shock more...
The shade "shock" 465 is one of my favorite shades. It's the perfect pink for summer that's full of tiny purple-blue micro glitters that gives the pink gloss some added color dimension. The texture of the gloss is comfortable on my lips. I find it to be neither too slippery (watery) nor too viscous (thick). The gloss does not have a tacky (sticky) effect that many glosses have which is a big plus for me. I also appreciate the array of colors Dior offers and will purchase more in the future.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I really liked this lipgloss. It isn’t sticky and it is very sheer and really moisturized my dry and chapped lips. Which is when I usually wear lipgloss. The shade was a little light and it wasn’t as bold as I am normally used to. They had me sold at its formula not being sticky though! Which is very hard to find in a lipgloss period!
Debie C.
OMG! I do really really love this lip gloss. It's my all time favorite lipgloss. I love how it feels on my lips. It feels like i didn't even wear a lipgloss because it so light weight. I love how it shines on my lips and it's not sticky at all. Its doesn't feel like i'm wearing it. Love, love, love it so much. I would love to try their other Addict lipstick and lipglosses.
Belen M.
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
Very good lip gloss, not sticky, long lasting, very good. I got this as a birthday present from my friend and I love it! It applies very nice over lipstick or lip balm. Not sticky at all, not awkward goo line when you open your lips and hair doesn't get stuck. This is expensive but consider the designer, the packaging is nice and durable easy to take out wand and put back in. Good product comes on off the brush. I would totally go get other colors after this one. I got Diablotine, it's kinda an orangey color good for summer.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino , CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?