20 varieties available
Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Sensational Mirror Shine Hydra-Plumping Volume
4.61 / 5 based on 4,479 Reviews
More than just a gloss, Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss is a lip plumper and gloss all in one.
For the first time at Dior, an Ultra-Gloss with a hydra-plumping texture that offers 3 benefits:
- Ultra-Plumping: +14% immediate volume*. Its plumping formula gives lips a supple, plump shape bursting with freshness
- Ultra-glossy: 97% of women say**, lips are glossed with an incredibly thin and easy-wearing mirror-shine film
- Ultra-hydrating: 6 hours of continuous, deep moisturisation*** for smoothed, plumped lips
*Clinical evaluation by a dermatologist on 31 women
**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application
Apply Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss to your heart's desire for sheer, fresh colour and ultra-glossy lips with faceted shine.
For brighter, bolder makeup, apply in touches over a matching shade of Dior Addict Lipstick.
Top Questions See all 213 Q&A
Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Sensational Mirror Shine Hydra-Plumping Volume
- "I purchased this lip gloss from Sephora about two months ago and it has quickly become a staple in my daily makeup look. The colour is perfect on my lips, it only has a sheer tint to it and it is sparkly (which I like, others may not). The consistency is great and it's not sticky, which I HATE in a gloss. It's shiny and pairs well over top of my MAC lipstick in Cosmo. It lasts long for a gloss too. It smells good, however, it tastes perfumey, which I don't love. It makes my lips appear more plump as well. " in 439 reviews
- "Long lasting lip gloss which I love! Being busy you never have to keep reapplying. Color is beautiful! Hoping they come out with more colors especially for fall." in 221 reviews
- "Dior addict lip products are my absolute favorite lip product. They are moisturizing and have a beautiful flush of color. Plus the packaging is gorgeous!!!!" in 147 reviews
- "I recently picked this up in Fancy and Gems. Seriously, this is my new favorite lip gloss. I was drawn to the packaging and the fun shades. I love the look of these pretty glosses on my vanity! The wand is nice and the gloss goes on without any clumps or feeling tacky. I wear this over any color for a glittery, shimmery effect. A bit of plumping too, if you like that sort of thing. These glosses are a bit spendy at $30 a pop, but totally worth it if you're looking to treat yourself." in 99 reviews
OMG! I do really really love this lip gloss. It's my all time favorite lipgloss. I love how it feels on my lips. It feels like i didn't even wear a lipgloss because it so light weight. I love how it shines on my lips and it's not sticky at all. Its doesn't feel like i'm wearing it. Love, love, love it so much. I would love to try their other Addict lipstick and lipglosses.
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
Very good lip gloss, not sticky, long lasting, very good. I got this as a birthday present from my friend and I love it! It applies very nice over lipstick or lip balm. Not sticky at all, not awkward goo line when you open your lips and hair doesn't get stuck. This is expensive but consider the designer, the packaging is nice and durable easy to take out wand and put back in. Good product comes on off the brush. I would totally go get other colors after this one. I got Diablotine, it's kinda an orangey color good for summer.
I have this gloss in several shades. My recent "go-to" is "Spring Ball". The gloss delivers ultimate shine but without the sticky feeling which is very important to me. It feels great on the lips and looks amazing. The light shimmer paired with the glossy shine makes for a perfect Spring and Summer time fun lip. The colors are certainly there but not too much. This one is just enough of everything that matters. Shine on Dior! I'm a dedicated fan!
I'm not a lip gloss person and I try to stay away with sparkly and glittery lip glosses because I found them not flattering on me and I hate the stickiness But not until I found this! I got it in color nude- no glitter whatsoever. Perfect for everyday wear and the color- OMG! I love that it doesn't have a strong smell and not sticky like other brands. I keep going back to this. Already on my 2nd bottle. I LOVE this and their original dior addict lipsticks.
I love the formula of this lipgloss. I really like the look of glossy lips without the heaviness of that sticky texture that catches my hair and everything in between. It doesn't have the longest staying power but considering the color I picked up was nude and can literally be applied over any color lipstick, I wasn't expecting it to. I’m so happy with this purchase.
I honestly got this because I thought that this would be so cute. the packaging is amazing and the applicator is so nice for the lips. My only concern is it's price because it's not wallet friendly. You can easily get another lip gloss from a cheaper place( NYX OR ELF) instead of paying this price. Overall, if you're in it for the packaging then I guess you should go for it. Also, this is kind of sticky. Which is why I didn't give it a 4
This is honestly so pretty! I'm not a huge lipgloss fan at all but this is one that I love so much! It's really glow-Y and it definitely met my expectations! I would 100% buy again! I do recommend this product to people as well! If you're not a huge lipgloss fan but want to try something out, try this one!
Review for: Diorama more...
This is the most gorgeous natural pink gloss I have ever used. That is the only reason it gets 5 stars because that's a quality that is hard for me to find. This gloss is very much on the expensive side and it's not particularly long wearing. I like my gloss to be really thick and sticky but this gloss is not. That is my personal preference though. It doesn't have much of a fragrance and actually feels pretty nice on the lips.
I had tried one of their other lip plumping products and was actually super impressed! I felt like splurging on a $30 gloss from Dior would definitely be worth the price. And it's also a plumper! I really love the shade and the overall look and finish of this gloss. It was my go-to while I still had it, might have to pick up more!
Review for: Princess, Pearl, Spring Ball more...
I love this gloss so much! it is the perfect amount of shine and isn't too sticky. The packaging is lovely - I love the brush tip. I am a first time user and picked up a couple of colors. It is pretty sheer, but i personally like that in a gloss, since you can reapply without a mirror. Plus, it makes my lips appear smoother and softer. I would definitely suggest trying it out. Dior Beauty (for the most part) has never let me down!
Q & A
Olá.alguém fala português por aqui me apaixonei por tudo neste site amei cada pequeno detalhe estou fascinada e gostaria de saber se todas essas coisas maravilhosas coisas que tem aqui no site são tudo grátis nos podemos escolher qualquer coisa e como funciona o site alguém poderia me explicar como é o processo de seleção de testes e tudo por aqui to apaixonada por tudo agradeceria se alguem me ajudasse
How is the shine after applying?
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?
I've seen the price for this gloss and wondering if it's worth it. Does it stay on long? Glittery? Sticky? And any colors your recommend for medium skin?
I have always walk pass the lips and think should I buy it. I just need a little push, so maybe you guys can help me. so my question for those who have bought the lip gloss is, 1. why did yall buy it? 2. is it worth the money? 3. when I buy it's going to become my new fav?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos