BY DIOR

**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

Ivane J.
Albuquerque , NM
I love Dior gloss! I got a sample from Sephora and best sample ever I need to purchase one because I loved how light the pink gloss I tried was. I also sampled the plumping one and I love how it was a peppermint sensation didn’t burn like other plumbers I have tried it was very nice. If your looking for a really good gloss this is so worth the money.
Daniela M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
This gloss has a beautiful packaging, definitely a luxury to buy but it doesn't feel or look luxurious on the lips at all. I expected it to have a heavenly scent but it literally has no smell at all. The formula is not sticky which is one thing I like but for the price I wish it was a bit more special. Truth is if you're buying it so it can sit pretty on your vanity, then go ahead! It's a beautiful decoration for your beauty station. But if you're buying it thinking it's going to be the most premium quality gloss that will ever touch your lips, well you'll be disappointed because what you're getting is a basic non-sticky non-scented gloss that nobody will know cost you $30.
Aleisa M.
I absolutely love this lip gloss. It’s a bit pricey but it’s well worth the money. Long wearing, not sticky, doesn’t leave the rim of white on the inside of your lips and the colors are so beautiful. I love throwing these on when I just want to run out the door. The packaging also feels luxurious and it’s fun to apply.
Rocio V.
This amazing lippie gloss not only leaves ur lips shiny but also leaves them plumped like Kylie Jenner lips. When applying you will feel a lil sting and u will see the difference. Strongly recommend it. You can get it at Sephora or Nordstrom or even at their Dior stores.
Daphne W.
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
I absolutely love this gloss!! It just glides on my lips and the different colors are all so pretty!!! Its moisturizing on my lips and is about as long lasting as any other gloss.
Donna G.
It looks so natural. Smells great. Lasts roughly about 4-6 hours. Looks best is you have used lip scrub prior. And if you’re a fan of fuller lips or lip plumpers this gloss gives you that faux plump appearance. Depending where you purchase it the price may vary. I do recommend it!
Cara S.
Daytona Beach
Review for: 553 PRINCESS more...
This is one of my favorite lip glosses. I thought it in the color princess and I absolutely love it it is very rich and pigmented. I paid about $28 for mine and it has lasted me so long the packaging is very pretty and I definitely recommend this product.
LIVIA S.
Wall
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
This is definitely worth the money, I got this as a gift to myself lol and I do not regret it at all. I’m in love with how long lasting this gloss is. It flatters anyone’s lips, and gives a look of full plump lips without having to use a lip plumper.
Sophia D.
Princton, NJ
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
I LOVE this lip gloss. It leaves your lips hydrated and nourished while leaving a beautiful shimmering pink coat of lipgloss. The packaging is so luxurious and so is the product itself. It is not sticky like many lipglosses and you can barely tell it is there! Unlike many glosses it does not leave you looking childish but rather sophisticated and dainty.
Lea S.
Lake Mary, FL
Review for: 662 DIORLING more...
This is my summer color! I received it as a moving present from my best friend... she loves Chanel and I love Dior. Either way, this color is pulled out all summer and looks fab on darker skin tones. I was so afraid when I received it but it adds color other than those golden tones!
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?
Elena M.