BY DIOR #7 in Lip Gloss

• Are these lip gloss worth buying ?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Karen D.
Fontana, CA
My favorite is #257 it has the perfect amount of shimmer without the look of kiddy glitter some glosses have. The formula is great, it is silky smooth to apply and won't leave your lips feeling sticky or heavy in product. The gloss is supposed to be plumping but i haven't noticed any significant plumping or even felt the familiar tingling they produce, I have notice that The formula is moisturizing and won't dry out your lips like other glosses can. The wand applicator is a brush (bristle) type not a doe foot which I don't mind but I know some of my friends hate because they can fray. I personally like a little more of a fragrance and flavor to my glosses but these beauties don't really have either of both, not a negative, some actually prefer that. The tube is gorgeous, I love Dior, and the design of their glosses definitely follows in their beautiful style! I enjoy this gloss and feel it is worth the up there for lip gloss price of $30 splurge.
Sheena S.
Plattsburgh
I love these lip glosses. They are great quality. The smell is not over powering. The color is gorgeous. They apply really nicely. You have to reapply throughout the day which doesn’t bother me at all.
Jenn S.
New York
Review for: Christian Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Flash Plumping Spotlight Shine 886 Mauve Accent more...
It's not sticky, which I enjoy, and does give your lips a nice little plump but only surgery can give you the lips you're actually looking for. But still a good alternative.
Kelly A.
Hartford
I love Christian Dior absolutely so pretty on me I would recommend to every I know I got mine at lord n Taylor a while back I still have the lip gloss left. I would use it all the time.
Logan J.
San Marcos
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
It’s so sparkly. It puts the attention right on my lips which I love! VERY long lasting and worth the price. It’s kind of on the expensive side but a lot goes along way!
Zenat I.
Ramsey, NJ
The BEST glosses i have used to date. The shimmer and shine on these glosses are beautiful. Not tacky. A little bit of this gloss makes your lips look wet and great!
Emily S.
Allston, MA
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
I am obsessed with Dior's lip glosses, especially Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Sensational Mirror Shine Hydra-Plumping Volume. This gloss is my go to for day-to-day use as well as a lip topper over lipstick for a night out. The formula is amazing: soft but not sticky, and very moisturizing. The color adds a nice sheen that always seems to enhance my natural lip color. It stays shiny for long periods of time and makes my lips soft even after it has worn off. I get tons of compliments every time I wear this gloss and would highly recommend! I have told many of my friends about this gloss, and they all love it as well.
Lauren P.
Temperance
Review for: Everdior more...
Love this color! The product is kind of sticky though. Not sure if it’s my favorite but I really love the color, the color for this gloss is like no other. I wear it all the time. In love with the purchase.
Carley J.
Berlin, NJ
THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!! I would buy this again and went beyond my expectations. Beautiful packaging and caught my eye! I would buy this product again and it was a great price. I would recommend this to others.
Alexandria P.
Charlotte, NC
I know what you're thinking. How in the world am I going to justify the purchase of a $30.00 lip gloss? Hear me out. This lip gloss has to be one of the most comfortable formulas that I have ever tried. It's not sticky on the lips AT ALL. The pigmentation, while a little sheer (at least in the shade that I have which has since been discontinued) goes on evenly and does not separate on your lips nor in the container. The applicator is sturdy and the brush makes it very easy to apply. It looks gorgeous on it's own, or as a topper for that added shine and fullness to the lips. It also has a few hours of wear time, so you're not having to constantly reapply. That is a major plus given the price. The package is gorgeous, but it's Dior...so that's to be expected.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?