BY DIOR #3 in Lip Gloss

Buy on Sephora*
Emily M.
wantagh
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
This is definitely a favorite of mine. I love the way it looks on my lips. And the way it feels. Whenever I wear this product, I get so many compliments from strangers and my friends. I definitely recommend this product.
Hope F.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
I love this gloss! I always go for a muted/neutral look and this definitely is the perfect choice!! The packaging is beautiful and I always get compliments on it! - little on the pricey side but worth it! Recommend
Amy G.
Fishers, IN
The sparkle and shine to this lip gloss is literally perfect. The color is nice too and the packaging is really nice. The price is a little high but ultimately worth it in my opinion.
Atzimba R.
Review for: 659 REFLECTED more...
 its a lipgloss so compared to a usual lipstick it is sticky, but it is lightweight, it is not as sticky as the usual lip glosses. it looks really nice on. I love them
Yasmin G.
Ithaca, New York
Very soft. Amazing texture. The colour is natural. The product is mot overwhelmingly sticky. It sits well on the lips and gives it a nice shimmering finish. Dior has done an amazing job with their lip products.
Sara P.
Love this gloss. The package is cute and the brush makes it nice to apply. It looks shimmery but it doesn’t show that much. I love a neutral lip with a hint of color and this does the job.
Sobia A.
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
Nice and subtle and a little extra something for your lips. I like the formula but for the price I believe there are so many other options available on the market at cheaper price.
Rosemariee M.
Review for: 683 CHROMIC more...
Let’s start off by saying the packaging is gorgeous 😦❤️ the lipgloss it’s self is amazing it did give my lips a more fuller lip look and I didn’t have to plump my lips every 30min !!
Denise S.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
I really like this lip gloss by Christian Dior. It’s one of my favorites. The packaging is beautiful. If you’re on the fence getting these, just get em! You won’t be let down. The wand makes it easy to apply.
Amanda G.
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
This gloss gets my lips poppin. Adds volume and a nice glam look to them. Easy to apply and reasonably priced. Highly recommend for others to buy. I️ purchased mine at the dior counter inside Dillards.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?