BY DIOR

**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

Karen L.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: 643 Diablotine more...
This not your cheap gloss that you would use just to go to the market, but it is a nice treat to have. The container is pretty to keep. It is has a pretty shine.
Logan J.
San Marcos
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
It’s so sparkly. It puts the attention right on my lips which I love! VERY long lasting and worth the price. It’s kind of on the expensive side but a lot goes along way!
Kayla G.
Adams, MA
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA, Other more...
Not a crazy lip gloss gal but I love this gloss all of dior's lip glosses are amazing and i really love all of them. Their airflash foundation is amazing as well!
Tiffany L.
Frisco, TX
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
These glosses are so pretty. Even though it is kind of pricy but I say it's worth it if you find a shade that matches your skin tone it's perfect for everyday. I just love mine so much I loaded up on it.
Norbeliss M.

I love this lip color and it looks so petit and pretty. I was a little thrown back at the size, so make sure you pay attention to that, but I actually love it now since I can hid it somewhere on me if I don't have a purse. It stays on pretty good and the color is amazing!
Maria F.
Redding, CA
Worth the splurge! As a makeup collector the packaging sold me but it's so good! I love love love this gloss! I wear it alone and always get compliments on it. Treat yo self honey!
Maria S.
Downey, CA
Review for: 257 VeNus more...
In love with this gloss. It's the perfect balance of shine and color. My favorite part about it, is definitely the applicator. For a higher end gloss, the price is not too bad. Use it almost every day.
Katie H.
Review for: Spring Ball more...
This gloss was so creamy and made my lips look even shinier,unlike most products it wasn't sticky at all and easy to take off.It might have been pricey for my pocket but the quality is what counts.
Cindy d.
This lip gloss really is super incredible, very glossy, creamy, moisturizes lips, super wonderful.This lip gloss really is super incredible, very glossy, creamy, moisturizes lips, super wonderful.
Amanda J.
Pataskala, OH
TThis stuff will get you addicted with its /ing las5ong color. and vibrant colors. You can wear around the office at home or on a date it will never let you down.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?
Elena M.