BY DIOR #3 in Lip Gloss

• Are these lip gloss worth buying ?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Franchesca G.
Georgetown, TX
Review for: Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick, Diablotine Extreme 6 more...
Dior Addict is my all time favorite line of lipsticks. I love the color, and how easy it is to apply under a lip gloss. I always get compliments when I wear it!
Renee L.
Schertz, TX
These lipgloss are STUNNING ! They're not very opaque , they're more sheer but I love that about them. They're not sticky at all and smell really good as well .
Vanessa G.
Mission, TX
Review for: Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick, Diablotine Extreme 6 more...
The texture is TO DIE!!! ❤️
First thing I look for in any lip stick or gloss is for it not tobhave the sticky feeling.
I personally felt that velvet after math.
Kristen S.
Pikesville, MD
Review for: Christian Dior Addict Gloss Faraway Pink for Women, 0.21 Ounce more...
Beautiful lip Gloss. Pretty color and long lasting! nice formula. will recommend to friends since they ask what's on my lips all the time i wear this gloss. lol
Alejandra R.
Nice packing and color. When I'm trying to go for more of a "natural" look, this is my option for my lips. It is a nice splurge to have, but I prefer lip balms.
Sarah L.
Irvine
Huh hype and a half hours to get to the friend who is in the END say that I am a little bit of the following week and I will be a little bit more about the GOD.
Amanda H.
Gresham, OR
Review for: Princess more...
Super, super glossy. Left my lips magically kissable. This color is perfect for my everyday on top of my lipstick. Didn't dry out my lips at all. Great product.
Leslie G.
Milan, TN
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
I love Dior’s products and their lipgloss is especially fantastic! It gives my lips the shine I want without the sticky residue that is often times left behind!
Kayla Y.
Manalapan, NJ
I love the applicator for this lip gloss the little brush makes it go on so smoothly. Love the color- the feel of this lip gloss is not too sticky which I love!
Yurany R.
Manassas
Review for: Dior more...
I like Dior’s gloss but I am not to crazy about it it comes out easily. The pigmentation is not so great I feel like the colors are the same once I try them on.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?