BY DIOR #14 in Lip Gloss

*Clinical evaluation by a dermatologist on 31 women
**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

• Olá.alguĂ©m fala portuguĂŞs por aqui me apaixonei por tudo ...11 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m t... Be the first to answer!
  • Hi. My name is Tyiana Williams. I am a YouTuber who is ve...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kristi V.
Omg another one of my top 3 favorite lip glosses. I get so many compliments when I use this. It stays on nicely and doesn't feel sticky or gooey like some brands..
Christina M.
LONG BEACH, CA
Prettiest lip gloss that doesn't feel sticky on your lips at all. More of a butter consistency on your lips that make them feel super moisturizers. Plus the packaging is the cutest to carry around in your purse with the perfect brush applicator !
Christina C.
Rohnert Park, CA
An amazing gloss!! High end, but seriously high quality!! I love this product! The formula is amazing! It's not sticky or tacky feeling on the lips, like other glosses I've tried!!
Chelsy D.
Goodyear, AZ
You can never go wrong with Diors Beaty line products. Especially their Dior Addict Ultra Gloss! It goes on so smooth and glossy, lasting a long time with the ultimate glossy shine!
Shada P.
Charlotte, NC
I used this lipgloss before I but I never used this color but I have another color that I love but this one I never so this color in the store before so I will really like to use it
Griseda H.
This glos is amazing for natural look. It moisturizer the lips and has shimmery in it, little just for brighten the lips. It has a good smell. I really recommend this.
Lauren S.
Love this product! Long lasting at a good value. Not too pricey, but definitely worth your money. Loved the packaging! Easy to apply and use.. will definitely be buying more colors!
Cara M.
Review for: Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick, Diablotine Extreme 6 more...
So pretty!!! This gloss looks and feels very fancy!! Smooth and shiny all night! It does transfer, but it doesn't dull on my lips at all. A little goes a very long way!!
Linda S.
Valparaiso, IN
Review for: bed of roses more...
Long lasting lip gloss which I love! Being busy you never have to keep reapplying. Color is beautiful! Hoping they come out with more colors especially for fall.
kamryn b.
Review for: Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick, Diablotine Extreme 6 more...
let me just say that this package design is EVERYTHING. not only is it absolutely perfect looking- but the quality is even better. this is a great brand and i highly recommend it.
Leide S.
Campinas, SĂŁo Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?
Ieesha H.