BY DIOR #7 in Lip Gloss

• Are these lip gloss worth buying ?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Halle D.
Temecula, CA
I love this gloss. It makes my lips look so luscious and shiny. The only thing I don't like compared to a few other brands is how sticky it is. The formula could be a bit better, but the result is beautiful.
De De W.
Lansing, MI
This absolutely my favorite lip gloss. The color is amazing in any color and it's not sticky which is another huge plus and why I keep repurchasing. I also LOVE the applicator.
Jiovanna R.
Alexandria, VA
Love this gloss! The colors are beautiful and pretty lo g wear but only 4 stars since i dont feel it as hydrating as other glosses I've tried. I also love that it doesn't cake in the corners of my mouth
Vanessa E.
There's a reason I'm so in love with Dior products and that is the effectiveness of every single item, there are never any regrets when buying these products and this one is definitely one of my favorite.
CARiNA L.
Valrico, FL
Great product,this lipgloss last long and
Super glossy love love love. Well worth Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Sensational Mirror Shine Hydra-Plumping Volume
molly g.
This lip gloss is very comfortable and it lasts all day. The only issue i have with it is that there is a small amount of fine glitter in the gloss. This is not a problem except that it is just not my style. I love shine but not too much.
Nikki Y.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 662 Extravagant Grenadine Flash more...
This Dior gloss is amazing! Nice hint of color and super glossy look without the nasty sticky feel. While it doesn't last too long it is always a staple in my bag! Purchased at sephora make up store.
Tracey D.
Bunker Hill, IN
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
This is a very good glossy lipstick. It gives your lips a pop of color when added. It's smooth and has a very pretty shine to it. I suggest this if you are looking for a shiny, pearl lipgloss. Also theirs a range of colors to pick from!
Brooke P.
With more full lips, I have to be careful about my lip glosses. The Dior addict fluid stick lip gloss is not too shiny for the fuller lipped user, and the pigment is lovely!
mary c.
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
This is my first time using these, but I'm totally in love!!! So easy to apply. Long lasting color, and great pigment!! These leave your lips very moisturized!! Definitely recommend!! Great product!!!!
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?