BY DIOR #3 in Lip Gloss

• Are these lip gloss worth buying ?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kat H.
Dallas, TX
Review for: 662 Rose En Diable more...
This lip gloss is fairly expensive, but I think it's worth the price (just don't lose it!). It is bright, it has staying-power, and I get plenty of compliments. Application is easy.
ada m.
South Plainfield, NJ
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
Love this product!, Love the Smell, the look and its definitely not waxy or sticky, perfect amount of moisture and shine, tried it for the first time at macy's and fell in love and have been a continuous user
kristy r.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick, Diablotine Extreme 6 more...
I really love this dior lipstick it is so opaque and long lasting. I absolutely love the formula it's so creamy and buttery. It's easy to apply and easy to remove with a make up wipe.
Ashli P.
Indianapolis, IN
Great product! A nice, thick gloss that goes on easily and has an amazing shine and texture. The color selections are expansive. The container is small enough to keep in an evening handbag. A great product l!
Maddie H.
Tulsa, OK
This is my go to gloss! I absolutely love it. It's a bit pricey, but I think it's worth it. It went beyond my expectations. The color works for anything and it's long lasting. I would definitely recommend it.
Ariana M.
Winston Salem, NC
The gloss was high shine and wasn't sticky. It lasted fairly well and didn't transfer as much as other glosses did. I did have to reapply as the night went on, but it looked amazing.
Cynthia A.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Christian Dior Addict Gloss Faraway Pink for Women, 0.21 Ounce more...
Christian Dior lip gloss is the bomb!!!!
I love it omg I can never put it down.. I love to have this with me if I forget
my lip stick at home... its a life saver
Claudia S.
San Antonio, TX
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE DIOR Ultra-Gloss♡♡♡ I like that I can add this gloss to any lipstick I have on. And my lipsticks color doesn't change. But the best part of this gloss is that it makes your lips feel smooth!!!
Marian C.
Houma, LA
Review for: 662 Extravagant Grenadine Flash more...
I always wear it during special events and I got a lot of compliments from people. I love CD addict ultra lip gloss extravagant grenadine it brings out the shines in me, superb :)
Chaitra S.
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
This is my favourite lip gloss. It doesn't clump up and also doesnt dissolve my lipstick. Its got the typical Dior fragrance of roses. I love the smell. It leaves a tingling feeling and hydrates my lips.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?