BY DIOR

**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

Erica P.
Hixson, TN
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
This lip gloss is the best all around lip gloss ever!
Goes on smooth, perfect mix of light pink and shine, no smell or taste, last a few hours! This lip gloss is a product I currently use daily!
Taresa M.
Review for: 653 Rose Surprise more...
Love this lip gloss little sticky but worth it and doesnt taste to bad just make sure you get the right color for your skintone gloss last a good 4 hour depending on if your eating or dtinking
Kayla S.
Royal Oak, MI
This is an awesome lipstick especially when you're on the go. It last for a Long time. And they usually don't use Dior lipgloss products like that but I love this one.
oxsanna v.
I love the Dior glosses. It's not tacky nor sticky. It has a nice scent to it. It's a little pricey,I can buy other glosses with the same quality for cheaper, that's why I'm giving it four stars.
Morgan B.
Smyrna, GA
Review for: Dior more...
Forever my favorite lip gloss. It smells amazing and lasts the longest out of any gloss I've used. The shine is incomparable. The tube will last you a whole year. You really get your money's worth with this.
Yolanda D.
Harlingen, TX
Love how it's not sticky. This goes great with any lipstick or alone. I also love the way it looks. Can't get it confused with another brand and will always take out the right one from purse.
courtney c.
This gloss feels much less sticky than others and is perfectly shiny. The worst glosses feel dry and start to clump on your lips after awhile of wear, and I can't wait to wipe it all off. This one doesn't have that problem!
Ashley Y.
Colorado Springs, CO
Review for: Charm For Women more...
The color is a tad odd and need I mention that glitter died in 2003? We do NOT need to bring that back, thanks. To it's credit, it is a nice formula with a rich feeling to it. But you know..
Shari H.
This gloss is my favorite! I love this because I don't feel sticky while wearing it. I absolutely hate when my lips stick together from gloss. It stayed on well and the pigment was beautiful.
Paige B.
Review for: 257 VeNus more...
I have this gloss in several neutral colors and am obsessed will all of them. It is highly pigmented but is not too sticky, which is a major plus in the never-ending search for the perfect, non-sticky lip gloss. It has a nice scent and I love the applicator brush.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?
Elena M.