BY DIOR #11 in Lip Gloss

*Clinical evaluation by a dermatologist on 31 women
**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

Eunice K.
Pretty color and super glossy. I felt uncomfortable using it at first but I really like the shine and the color isn't too pigmented which I love. It looks natural but done. Definitely recommend the gloss
Brittany P.
Review for: 654 PINK VEIL more...
I love the lip gloss products. I think that they havw wonderful lip products. Buttery and moisturizing and great pigmentation. You need this product in your life. Great go to lip gloss for any event.
member-a3786a18b
Review for: 662 Rose En Diable more...
it is a wonderful color I do love of it but not that much. it is easy to apply and use it sticks really well to your lips. I also have re used it couple of time, it packing is great its unique.
Jesenia H.
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
Lip gloss is really good I personally love it for an all natural look on the go. Especially when your running late and don't have to worry about spending some time applying lip liner and lipstick.
Kaitlyn B.
I'm not the biggest fan of these glosses. They are sticky and thick and sheer . I do really like the applicator and appreciate the nice packaging , very chic and iconic.
Mrs Shawn M.
Norfolk, VA
Caught this on sale...Beautiful colors, shiny not sticky and very moisturizing. This is my favorite gloss for all of these reasons and it just makes your lips look good!
Florencia P.
Phoenix, Arizona
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
This product is amazing, I totally recommend this, you will be so satisfied with this product, it’s not that expensive because the product is totally amazing !!! You will totally love it !!! I hope you enjoy it !
Ferin P.
Ashburn
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
Great gloss! Great pigmentation and not to sticky. Purchased on amazon and Nordstrom. I have bought twice and will buy again. A bit pricey for a glossy but you get what you pay for. Will buy again!
Jessica V.
Fresno, CA
Love it a lot. Very beautiful and gorgeous colors. It doesn't feel sticky like most other glosses. Also has a pretty gorgeous glow to it and you just can't beat it. It is pretty pricey but always worth it!
Cat L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I've been using the shade No. 576 Bed of Roses for a few years now. I typically stock up whenever Sephora has their VIB Sale, thus is not as pricey. It's a beautiful gloss, very easy to apply, doesn't stick to the lips nor does it leave them feeling dry.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?
Ieesha H.