BY DIOR #14 in Lip Gloss

*Clinical evaluation by a dermatologist on 31 women
**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

• Olá.alguĂ©m fala portuguĂŞs por aqui me apaixonei por tudo ...11 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m t... Be the first to answer!
  • Hi. My name is Tyiana Williams. I am a YouTuber who is ve...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Allen N.
Review for: Christian Dior Addict Gloss Faraway Pink for Women, 0.21 Ounce more...
This class feels super luxurious and I really like it. I have to put on a moisturizing chapstick underneath so my lips don't try out but it looks really beautiful!
Viviane I.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
Beautiful lipgloss. Super shiny, amazing consistency an hydrates my lips all day long! The case is a tipical Dior Addict and it's super cute. Luxury in your purse, luxury on your lips!
Anna D.
Torrance , CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I use it almost all the time. Applies easily, lasts a good while, fun to reapply. It is expensive but you get what you pay for. It fits easily even in my clutch, I have many different colors. Definitely recommend to others!!!
Tiffany B.
Jacksonville, FL
I LOVE this lip gloss. It's more expensive but totally worth the cost. It silky and soft on your lips and never sticky. It stays on well and the color options are absolutely gorgeous.
Nikita C.
This Dior ultra-gloss is great! It lasts a very long time and is easy to apply. The ps having is sleek with a nice design. It's a bit pricey, but it's Dior. Found at most department stores. I would recommend this!
Claudya K.
Beaumont, TX
Volumizing to the max! Gives my lips moisture and plumps them like no other product. I've tried so many things to get my lips pouty but nothing worked like this.
Mikell F.
Hot Springs, AR
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
I wanted to love this lip gloss because I love Dior but I didn't. It's very expensive for what you get. I bought it at Dillard's. It's ok to apply but very sticky. I would not buy it again. Too sticky and pricey.
Jennifer B.
Holt, MI
I am obsessed with this gloss! I love the coverage, love the smell, love everything about it! Super easy to apply. Leaves a little tingle but nothing overwhelming. Nice sparkle and I love the non-makeup smell! Would definitely recommend to others.
Tianna
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
This gloss feels so comfortable on the lips. I would not say it is the most long lasting, but definitely very comfortable and easy to apply. The applicator is very small and the packaging is gorgeous. I would probably buy again for someone else.
haley q.
Cumming, GA
Review for: 662 Rose En Diable more...
Love the lip gloss very glossy and the colors are such an amazing line can become very pricey depending on which color you want doesn't last long but enough tie I buy mine from target or online that usually where I would buy again but don't really
Leide S.
Campinas, SĂŁo Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?
Ieesha H.