BY DIOR #3 in Lip Gloss

• Are these lip gloss worth buying ?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
peggy s.
Spencer, TN
Review for: Christian Dior Addict Gloss Faraway Pink for Women, 0.21 Ounce more...
Christian Dior Addict Gloss in Faraway Pink for women is named addict for a reason. It is very long lasting and the color is universal for a lot of different complexions. I'm very fair skinned and a friend is darker and it looks equally good on both of us.
Protrenda P.
Douglassville, PA
I did not like this product. The product did not last as long as I needed it to and had to be reapplied. The product did not meet my expectations because of the name behind it. I am a first time user of the product and don't know if I will purchase again.
Corey M.
Little Falls, NJ
One of my favorite lip glosses i own! the quality is amazing and well worth the price. i own a few shades and they are very good! they are a little sticky but that makes them stay longer.
beth c.
Brooklyn, NY
Best Gloss Ive used in awhile! Cant say anything bad regarding it honestly. The color is so wonderfully pigmented.

I am an influencer subscriber but these opinion are all my honest feelings towards the product.
I would 100 percent recommend this product!
Deanna P.
Upper Sandusky, OH
Review for: Charm For Women more...
This lip gloss leaves your lips with just enough shine and gloss. the tint of color is just the right shade for me and it is very easy to apply on your lips. Nice and colorful packaging. Will definitely buy it again.
Cecilia C.
I LOVE this lip gloss!!!!! It's so glossy and so shimmer I just can't get enough! I've purchased this gloss in different colors multiple times! I highly recommend everyone try it because you will fall in love like I did!
Evelyn C.
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
This is probably one of the very first glosses i've ever tried and loved. The price point is a bit high for me but i would say it's worth it. It leaves your lips super glossy and stays on quite a while. I would buy again.
Nancy D.
Zeeland, Mi
Review for: Cruise more...
I love the boldness of this lip addict product. It goes on smooth and lasts a long time. I purchased it at a dior counter at Macy's in the mall. It was very pricey so I am not sure how often I will buy this product. I do recommend this product to others.
Mia A.
These are expensive, but I love them. The formula isn't sticky or tacky. The colors are pretty. I love the packaging. The applicator is fine. I haven't had one leak. Awesome shiny gloss.
Mary D.
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
Love this!!! Not sticky or tacky. . Stays on as long as a lip gloss does. It's not thin and watery. Color rich and smells great ! It is a bit pricey but totally worth the splurge I would definitely buy this over and over
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?