BY DIOR #3 in Lip Gloss

• Are these lip gloss worth buying ?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Halleh P.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: 863 Incroyable more...
Great color gloss I like to use over my stain. Its a bit pricey but well worth it! I use this gloss almost on a daily basis that's how much I like it and on days I don't put makeup on I usually still use this on my lips.
sophie w.
Review for: Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick, Diablotine Extreme 6 more...
This lipstick has great pigment but in my option is somewhat overpriced. I have a softer pink shade that has micro glitter in it. The micro glitter is not chunky however wears off quickly. I think overall it's a good lipstick but there are better ones out there.
tiff d.
Boerne, TX
I bought this product after a beauty event at Neiman Marcus. This is an amazing lip product. There is something in the lipgloss that plumps the lips. Long lasting and not sticky. I love everything about this product. Lots of great colors too. I love CD makeup
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
This is so beautiful and lasts a long time for a lip gloss. I got it at Sephora and just adore this item for spring. It has cute packaging, cute colors and is so easy to apply. I would buy again and I kind of want them all!
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Love this lip gloss. It is moisturizing and it adds to the natural color of your lips. Doesn't stay as long as I thought it would, which is why I gave it a 4 out of 5
Bree O.
Fort Wayne , In
I love this gloss, it's such a pretty container and makes my lips look huge and glossy. It looks great over several colors or just my bare lips alone. I would highly recommend this as a gloss if you want a high gloss effect.
Annick V.
Review for: 653 Rose Surprise more...
Moisturizing, long lasting, and lip gloss doesn't feel sticky. The wand is excellent for application. You can eat or drink something and the gloss will remain on unlike other brands that you have to always apply. I bought it at Sephora. I would recommend it.
Janna N.
Delaware, OH
This has been my go to gloss for over 3 years now. It's great all by itself or with a liner or on top of other lipstick. The colors is nude/ pink so looks natural and the plumping is long lasting. Great gloss. The best.
Kim H.
Fort Myers, FL
This lip gloss is light and yet gives great long lasting coverage. It's not heavy or waxy and complaints any size lip.... The it and you'll be hooked, just like me!!
Rogue S.
If you want to treat yourself to a gloss, here's your perfect pick. It's a luxury priced gloss for sure with beautiful packaging and comes in great colors. Shine and sheen are great and looks great in all of them. Great present for your makeup lover friend.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino , CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?