BY DIOR #3 in Lip Gloss

• Are these lip gloss worth buying ?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
Review for: Diorama more...
Diorama is a beautiful pinky nude gloss for daytime. It’s hard to justify spending this much on a gloss but Diorama would flatter just about anyone on any occasion. It’s comfortable and sophisticated, but there are definitely cheaper alternatives.
Ashley M.
Slayton, MN
Review for: Dior more...
This lipgloss is beautiful alone or on top of your favorite lipstick. It glides on smoothly and feels hydrating on the lips. I’ve been using this lipgloss for over a year now and it’s safe to say I’m obsessed! Definitely will continue repurchasing.
Lindsey K.
Dayton
Review for: 654 PINK VEIL more...
Mathis is a splurge for sure. If you want a nice daily gloss to treat yourself pick this up at Sephora. The only downside for me was this is didn’t wear long. Great packaging, beautiful quality. I would not buy again becaus not the price.
Shannon H.
Orlando, FL
I love how nourishing these lip glosses feel and the slight hint of color is lovely. They aren’t sticky or tacky and last a decent amount of time. The price tag is very high for a lip gloss though and I think there are better alternatives.
Lada C.
Forest Hills, NY
I’m not a fan of lipgloss. My mom got me this one for me to try it out. It looks super natural, it’s very moisturizing and it’s great to pair with a cat eye when you don’t want to look overdone. Sometimes I use it on top of matte lipstick.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
This has been a staple lipgloss in my routine for years. The universal color can go over any lipstick, or also be worn alone. The gloss has a plumping effect and a minty scent / taste. The price point is a bit high, but is well worth it.
Sarah J.
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
I love this stuff! It does plump the lips very well, so if your lips are dry I wouldn’t recommend applying it straight over dry lips because it will burn slightly. But the colors are very sheer so they work great for a simple everyday gloss.
Kaitlyn S.
Cameron Park , CA
Review for: Fantaisie more...
The packaging is very classy and high end. These are very sticky feeling on the lips, but it has a good staying lower as well. I would repurchase and try different shades. The down side is the price as is the case with Dior products.
Irene k.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Nude more...
I love Christian Dior cosmetics. This lipgloss moistened my dry lips. Never looks or feels sticky. Great pigment and color options. I’ve been using this lipgloss for years! It’s a must have. Sadly they discontinued my favorite color!
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Review for: 453 SIDERAL more...
I love the dior brand and all there amazing products . They have nice packageing it’s slightly expensive but worth every penny because the makeup is long lasting .
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?