BY DIOR #3 in Lip Gloss

• Are these lip gloss worth buying ?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kristen H.
Pottsboro, TX
Review for: 653 Rose Surprise more...
I love all of her products! I'm trying to collect all of them! There so pretty and smooth if applied the right amount! I love the tube is so classy and the brush is perfect! I'd recommend this product!
massiel g.
New York , NY
Review for: UltraDior more...
Love this Dior ultra glass. I like how soft and non sticky my lips feels. It's pricey but it did meet my expectations. I also, like that it's long lasting and easy to apply which I would buy it again.
Katie G.
Portland, OR
This is hands down my go-to lip gloss, and has been for several years. The packaging is sleek and gorgeous, application is easy, and the gloss looks great over most lipsticks I've tried it with. While initially I thought it was a little pricey, it has definitely been worth it!
Michelle C.
Valparaiso, IN
Review for: Princess more...
I love love love this Dior lip gloss!! I buy the color called princess. It's the perfect shade. It's sheer but yet has color and some sparkle to it. The main reason I like it, is because it's not sticky. No one likes sticky lips. It is a little pricey, but then again... It is Dior.
Roxanne S.
Round Rock, TX
I love the way these apply without the sticky feel. They are also highly pigmented and long lasting. There are so many colors I had a hard time choosing at Sephora. I'd definitely repurchase in the future!
Elizabeth F.
Wheaton , IL
I love these pigmented glosses! They last about 4 hours and are a thin texture! I love the variety of colors door has in this line! Fresh and bright colors! I recommend them to all my beauty fiends!
Leeann H.
Carrollton, TX
Review for: 343 Spring Ball more...
I love Dior glosses, the consistency is awesome, beautiful shine, not to sticky. The packaging is spot on, very luxurious, I love that about Dior. I purchase mine at Nordstrom or Sephora at the Mall. I would defiantly buy again. They are a bit pricey but worth the money.
Katherine C.
Dayton, TN
Such a nice gloss! I am very picky about lip glosses: they can't be too sticky, can't be too gunky and thick, but I do want them to have nice coverage, and it's very hard to find a happy medium. Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss walks that fine line of glossy but not sticky like a champ. Love this gloss and will continue to use it.
Katie G.
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
While this is a luxury product, Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Lip Gloss for Women is just a beautiful gloss. The scent is nice, the gloss isn't too sticky, and the color is a nice tint to your lips. I have a few and they are definitely worth the investment. And the packaging is so luxe and definitely makes it feel special!
Vivian P.
Waipahu, HI
Goes on well and yeah it's very good. Nice shade of pink but may get clumpy throughout the day. Dior always had very nice easy to use (so-so) products. I bought it at sephora it was on sale st the time. But overall I can say there's not too much flaws about this product!
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino , CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?