BY DIOR #11 in Lip Gloss

**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

Maria H.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Christian Dior Addict Gloss Faraway Pink for Women, 0.21 Ounce more...
On the ocassion that I choose to wear lip gloss, I always reach for my Dior gloss. Dior makes a very vibrant gloss that gives me the shine and the color I look for in a gloss. I purchase my glosses at Sephora and I would buy again in a heartbeat!
Katie G.
Portland, OR
This is hands down my go-to lip gloss, and has been for several years. The packaging is sleek and gorgeous, application is easy, and the gloss looks great over most lipsticks I've tried it with. While initially I thought it was a little pricey, it has definitely been worth it!
Nixaliz C.
Looks beautiful but as most lip gloss, it fades pretty fast. This was given as a present to me, I loved the color and how it looks just after you have applied it,
but I dont think i would splurge on it
Elodie J.
Austin, TX
Review for: 453 Dolly Pink more...
I have Dior as a guilty pleasure in my makeup! Lol! My Gran told me to have a few things in my makeup case that I'll spend money on . This product is one that I don't mind dropping the extra bucks on! Fabulous color and lasting power!
Laurie H.
I LOVE Christian Dior Addict Lip Gloss! I own four in the shades of 223-Angelique, 033-Etoilee, 732-Paradise & 772-Exquise. They last, have beautiful color payoff, shine and feel great. I'd buy more!
Cecilia C.
Chula Vista , CA
Review for: Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick, Diablotine Extreme 6 more...
This is a wonderful formula! If you want the shine to your lips without the sticky feeling that other lipgloss give you then this is the perfect product! It can feel a little pricey but you'll love it!
massiel g.
New York , NY
Review for: UltraDior more...
Love this Dior ultra glass. I like how soft and non sticky my lips feels. It's pricey but it did meet my expectations. I also, like that it's long lasting and easy to apply which I would buy it again.
April W.
Roswell, GA
Review for: 613 Cygne Noir more...
I generally love Dior products but I don't really care for this lip gloss. It feels too heavy and overbearing when I put it on. If I wanted heavy I would buy a lipstick! Too much money for the product.
Michelle C.
Valparaiso, IN
Review for: Princess more...
I love love love this Dior lip gloss!! I buy the color called princess. It's the perfect shade. It's sheer but yet has color and some sparkle to it. The main reason I like it, is because it's not sticky. No one likes sticky lips. It is a little pricey, but then again... It is Dior.
ritika J.
San Jose, CA
Review for: 662 Rose En Diable more...
Add a pop of color and shine to your pout! this is an amazing product which keeps your lips hydrated and shiny. Unlike other lip glosses which dehydrate as the day goes by, this Dior lip gloss keeps them hydrated and looking full and plump. Super easy to apply and glides on. The packaging makes it a must have for your handbag!
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?
Ieesha H.