Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA

1 year, 10 months ago
OK I actually went to the Dior makeup counter because I had a photoshoot and needed my makeup done quick, you have to buy the products and they will do this do your makeup I bought about $250-$300 worth of product, random things i knew I already needed and told them I needed photoshoot ready lasting makeup. This was one of the products and I never used Dior omgee seriously it's not sticky but I honestly coated on top lipstick
1 year, 10 months ago
OK I actually went to the Dior makeup counter because I had a photoshoot and needed my makeup done quick, you have to buy the products and they will do this do your makeup I bought about $250-$300 worth of product, random things i knew I already needed and told them I needed photoshoot ready lasting makeup. This was one of the products and I never used Dior omgee seriously it's not sticky but I honestly coated on top of lipstick and the gloss lasted.
1 year, 10 months ago
OK I actually went to the Dior makeup counter because I had a photoshoot and needed my makeup done quick, you have to buy the products and they will do this do your makeup I bought about $250-$300 worth of product, random things i knew I already needed and told them I needed photoshoot ready lasting makeup. This was one of the products and I never used Dior omgee seriously it's not sticky but I honestly coated on top of lipstick and the gloss lasted for months for me. It was my go to every day😘 honestly all their products are worth it....