Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Sensational Mirror Shine, Hydra-Plumping Volume
More than just a gloss, Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss is a lip plumper and gloss all in one.
For the first time at Dior, an Ultra-Gloss with a hydra-plumping texture that offers 3 benefits:
- Ultra-Plumping: +14% immediate volume*. Its plumping formula gives lips a supple, plump shape bursting with freshness
- Ultra-glossy: 97% of women say**, lips are glossed with an incredibly thin and easy-wearing mirror-shine film
- Ultra-hydrating: 6 hours of continuous, deep moisturisation*** for smoothed, plumped lips
*Clinical evaluation by a dermatologist on 31 women
**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application
Apply Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss to your heart's desire for sheer, fresh colour and ultra-glossy lips with faceted shine.
For brighter, bolder makeup, apply in touches over a matching shade of Dior Addict Lipstick.
Top Questions See all 82 Q&A
- "I purchased this lip gloss from Sephora about two months ago and it has quickly become a staple in my daily makeup look. The colour is perfect on my lips, it only has a sheer tint to it and it is sparkly (which I like, others may not). The consistency is great and it's not sticky, which I HATE in a gloss. It's shiny and pairs well over top of my MAC lipstick in Cosmo. It lasts long for a gloss too. It smells good, however, it tastes perfumey, which I don't love. It makes my lips appear more plump as well. " in 439 reviews
- "Long lasting lip gloss which I love! Being busy you never have to keep reapplying. Color is beautiful! Hoping they come out with more colors especially for fall." in 221 reviews
- "Dior addict lip products are my absolute favorite lip product. They are moisturizing and have a beautiful flush of color. Plus the packaging is gorgeous!!!!" in 147 reviews
- "I recently picked this up in Fancy and Gems. Seriously, this is my new favorite lip gloss. I was drawn to the packaging and the fun shades. I love the look of these pretty glosses on my vanity! The wand is nice and the gloss goes on without any clumps or feeling tacky. I wear this over any color for a glittery, shimmery effect. A bit of plumping too, if you like that sort of thing. These glosses are a bit spendy at $30 a pop, but totally worth it if you're looking to treat yourself." in 99 reviews
These are quite expensive. Especially for a gloss. But these are amazing. They are silky soft and not at all sticky or super thick although they do have a tiny bit of weight to them. I mean its not a lip oil so that's to be expected.
But what really blows my mind about these is how long they last on the lips for a gloss. They last hours with lady like eating with a fork and drinking with a straw which is absolutely amazing. Obviously you will need to reapply after a big meal or make out sesh or even biting all 10 nails but it is a gloss and that's to be expected.
Another thing I absolutely love about these glosses is the packaging. Not the box it comes in although that's gorgeous and fabulous too in all its metallic glory, but the bottle the gloss is in. The cap is so stylish with this squared design with a ball on top. All silver. Attatched to this is the stick that goes inside the gloss and holds the applicator. The applicator is a brush and I like that much better as you can dip in and get enough product for your entire lips with just one dip. Also I think it applies more precisely than a velvet doe foot applicator but thats just preference. The actual bottle holding the gloss is also square. Its clear plastic but the plastic is thick and strong and the entire thing has some weight to it. In clear raised letters it says dior and when its filled with gloss it magnifies the gloss color into the letters. Not something everyone would notice but I think it really embodies the style and unique fashion that dior has always brought us through everything they make.
This is a go to gloss for me and I own a couple. My favorite is the color shock. I absolutely recommend if you have the money to spend.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos