BY DIOR #8 in Lip Gloss

*Clinical evaluation by a dermatologist on 31 women
**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

Tierra G.
I really love this gloss. Its so pretty on the lips. Makes them look fresh and plump. The collection has many different colors and finishes (glitter/ shimmer/ clear) and translucent levels. There's a perfect gloss for everyone and for every look whether youre going for that just bitten look or that glitter gloss sexy look or just a clear, plump and fresh faced look.
These are quite expensive. Especially for a gloss. But these are amazing. They are silky soft and not at all sticky or super thick although they do have a tiny bit of weight to them. I mean its not a lip oil so that's to be expected.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville , KY
But what really blows my mind about these is how long they last on the lips for a gloss. They last hours with lady like eating with a fork and drinking with a straw which is absolutely amazing. Obviously you will need to reapply after a big meal or make out sesh or even biting all 10 nails but it is a gloss and that's to be expected.
Another thing I absolutely love about these glosses is the packaging. Not the box it comes in although that's gorgeous and fabulous too in all its metallic glory, but the bottle the gloss is in. The cap is so stylish with this squared design with a ball on top. All silver. Attatched to this is the stick that goes inside the gloss and holds the applicator. The applicator is a brush and I like that much better as you can dip in and get enough product for your entire lips with just one dip. Also I think it applies more precisely than a velvet doe foot applicator but thats just preference. The actual bottle holding the gloss is also square. Its clear plastic but the plastic is thick and strong and the entire thing has some weight to it. In clear raised letters it says dior and when its filled with gloss it magnifies the gloss color into the letters. Not something everyone would notice but I think it really embodies the style and unique fashion that dior has always brought us through everything they make.
This is a go to gloss for me and I own a couple. My favorite is the color shock. I absolutely recommend if you have the money to spend.
Alliah W.
bath
Review for: Other more...
I work at Sephora so occasionally I will do a swatch on my hand or even rest it out for a shift and in my findings, I’m a pretty big fan of the formula. It feels good on your lips and it looks good too. Only took off a star because it’s expensive, when there are other glosses less expensive and are essentially the same
Cathie C.
I always wanted to be a princess and this product makes me feel like one. It definitely lives up to its name! I would use this product again and I have already recommended it to several of my friends! So luscious ! I use it all the time day or night!
Christine M.
Westerville, OH
Let me start by saying that the packaging and feel of this product is untouched.  It is just a pretty tube of lip gloss.  It felt so smooth and perfect going on.  That being said, I was totally unimpressed by the plumping aspect of this product.  I saw and felt no change at all with use.  I used it 2-3 times a day until the tube ran out.  I saw no visible changes while I was using it.  It has a very high price tag when it comes to plumpers.  I feel like this high price is paying for beautiful packaging along with the Dior name.  When all was said and done, basically I felt like I paid a lot of money for a basic lip gloss.  I did use it all the way through because I did like how it felt and how smooth it was, but I will not be going back for another.  I would say that if you are looking for a plumper, there are other options out there.  If you are looking for one of the smoothest lip glosses you will ever wear, then this is your product.
Kathleen D.
Review for: 765 ULTRADIOR more...
This was very sticky and my hair kept getting stuck in it. I wanted to like it but I ended up with gloopy hair. I can’t wear anything coral, and on me this looked slightly like it had some coral in it.
Brandy D.
Party lilac is one of my all time favorite precious lipped that I’ve ever owned in my life! It is the most angelic shade of holographic pinky purple silvery hold and the tube it’s in makes it all worth the money right there if you are a beauty collector and make up junkie like me!!!!!! Glitter sparkle glitter sparkle!!! It’s to die for! Party’s here!
Kelly j.
I love Dior lip products, they're always so fresh and pretty. Not too sticky and comes in so many great colors. Lasts throughout the day, with eating and drinking. I don't need to reapply like a madman. It makes my lips look like glass with only to dots in the center of my lips. Super creamy formula. Would totally recommend for a gloss lover.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Review for: 629 MIRRORED more...
I tried this out for the first time last week at Sephora. I usually like matte finish on my lips but i have been into the whole "add gloss" on top of your lipstick look. This definitely surprised me. It looks so beautiful on the lips and I feel like out of all of the shades, this is the one that can be used on many (if not all) skin tones. It's the perfect nude but with a bit of a peachy undertone (but not overly peachy). DIOR is amazing!
Kat A.
Long Island, NY
I love this formula! It’s so pigmented and I always come back to diors lip products. They glide on so smoothly and easily and the packaging is always gorgeous! The lipstick lasts pretty well I would say I have to reapply after eating and in the middle of the day to keep the color looking freshly applied. Love dior! Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Sensational Mirror Shine Hydra-Plumping Volume
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?
Elena M.