BY DIOR #7 in Lip Gloss

• Are these lip gloss worth buying ?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
I really love this gloss. Its so pretty on the lips. Makes them look fresh and plump. The collection has many different colors and finishes (glitter/ shimmer/ clear) and translucent levels. There's a perfect gloss for everyone and for every look whether youre going for that just bitten look or that glitter gloss sexy look or just a clear, plump and fresh faced look.
These are quite expensive. Especially for a gloss. But these are amazing. They are silky soft and not at all sticky or super thick although they do have a tiny bit of weight to them. I mean its not a lip oil so that's to be expected.
But what really blows my mind about these is how long they last on the lips for a gloss. They last hours with lady like eating with a fork and drinking with a straw which is absolutely amazing. Obviously you will need to reapply after a big meal or make out sesh or even biting all 10 nails but it is a gloss and that's to be expected.
Another thing I absolutely love about these glosses is the packaging. Not the box it comes in although that's gorgeous and fabulous too in all its metallic glory, but the bottle the gloss is in. The cap is so stylish with this squared design with a ball on top. All silver. Attatched to this is the stick that goes inside the gloss and holds the applicator. The applicator is a brush and I like that much better as you can dip in and get enough product for your entire lips with just one dip. Also I think it applies more precisely than a velvet doe foot applicator but thats just preference. The actual bottle holding the gloss is also square. Its clear plastic but the plastic is thick and strong and the entire thing has some weight to it. In clear raised letters it says dior and when its filled with gloss it magnifies the gloss color into the letters. Not something everyone would notice but I think it really embodies the style and unique fashion that dior has always brought us through everything they make.
This is a go to gloss for me and I own a couple. My favorite is the color shock. I absolutely recommend if you have the money to spend.
Ashley L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: 553 PRINCESS more...
I recently purchased this product from Sephora with a gift card from a friend because I wanted to try a higher end lip gloss. Although it is a little pricey, I definitely think it’s worth the money. Compared to my drug store lip glosses, this one has more shine without being obnoxious, and stays on longer (I wore it to work and then a fancy dinner the first time I wore it and it made it through the whole day). Some of the colors can be a bit bright, so personally I recommend sticking to the pale pinks/nudes if you want a more subtle and natural look. The packaging is attractive, and even though it looks like the bottle is on the smaller side, a little goes a long way with this gloss!
Christine M.
Westerville, OH
Review for: Dior 'Addict - Sparkling' Ultra-Gloss - 169 Gems more...
Let me start by saying that the packaging and feel of this product is untouched.  It is just a pretty tube of lip gloss.  It felt so smooth and perfect going on.  That being said, I was totally unimpressed by the plumping aspect of this product.  I saw and felt no change at all with use.  I used it 2-3 times a day until the tube ran out.  I saw no visible changes while I was using it.  It has a very high price tag when it comes to plumpers.  I feel like this high price is paying for beautiful packaging along with the Dior name.  When all was said and done, basically I felt like I paid a lot of money for a basic lip gloss.  I did use it all the way through because I did like how it felt and how smooth it was, but I will not be going back for another.  I would say that if you are looking for a plumper, there are other options out there.  If you are looking for one of the smoothest lip glosses you will ever wear, then this is your product.
Brandy D.
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
Party lilac is one of my all time favorite precious lipped that I’ve ever owned in my life! It is the most angelic shade of holographic pinky purple silvery hold and the tube it’s in makes it all worth the money right there if you are a beauty collector and make up junkie like me!!!!!! Glitter sparkle glitter sparkle!!! It’s to die for! Party’s here!
Kelly j.
I love Dior lip products, they're always so fresh and pretty. Not too sticky and comes in so many great colors. Lasts throughout the day, with eating and drinking. I don't need to reapply like a madman. It makes my lips look like glass with only to dots in the center of my lips. Super creamy formula. Would totally recommend for a gloss lover.
MaryJane V.
Hayward , CA
Review for: Other more...
I’m not much of a gloss person. But here goes my review.
I mean it’s Dior so packaging is lux as we would expect.
It’s a sticky formula with specks of glitter on it.
I wear my hair down a lot so when I do use gloss I prefer on that’s not sticky and doesn’t have glitter. I just like a shine.
But if you’re a sticky gloss type of girl you would enjoy this.
It’s got a minty plumbing effect. It doesn’t hurt at all, just feels really cooling on the lips.
Kat A.
Long Island, NY
Review for: Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick, Diablotine Extreme 6 more...
I love this formula! It’s so pigmented and I always come back to diors lip products. They glide on so smoothly and easily and the packaging is always gorgeous! The lipstick lasts pretty well I would say I have to reapply after eating and in the middle of the day to keep the color looking freshly applied. Love dior! Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Sensational Mirror Shine Hydra-Plumping Volume
Julia E.
Northfield, NJ
I know what you're thinking, 30 dollars for a lip gloss?! Listen, this lipgloss changed the way I looked at glosses! From the luxury packaging to the way the applicator evenly applies this gloss to the finish everything about it is a 10/10 in my book. This gloss give your lips the perfect mirror like wet gloss look without any of the sticky or guppiness most lip glosses have. I am in love!! Worth the money. You will never find a better gloss.
Rossely P.
Review for: 774 CEREMONY RED more...
Excelente producto.Economico, Excelente calidad y duradero.Lo recomiendo al 1000%.Su textura y color son realmente impresionantes. Tienen que probarlo. Sin duda alguna , me encanta este labial y si eres de piel morena se te verá tan fabuloso como a mi.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: Other more...
I purchased this lip gloss at Nordstrom. I chose the shade 785 Diorama. The gloss has no scent and is highly pigmented. The gloss is extremely tacky and was not my cup of tea because of that. It’s super glossy almost mirror like shine and is not overly comfortable to wear.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?