BY DIOR #2 in Lip Gloss

*Clinical evaluation by a dermatologist on 31 women
**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

• Olá.alguém fala português por aqui me apaixonei por tudo neste si...11 Answers
  • Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Sensational Mirror Shine, Hydra-Plum...1 Answers
  • Are these lip gloss worth buying ?2 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
I really love this gloss. Its so pretty on the lips. Makes them look fresh and plump. The collection has many different colors and finishes (glitter/ shimmer/ clear) and translucent levels. There's a perfect gloss for everyone and for every look whether youre going for that just bitten look or that glitter gloss sexy look or just a clear, plump and fresh faced look.
These are quite expensive. Especially for a gloss. But these are amazing. They are silky soft and not at all sticky or super thick although they do have a tiny bit of weight to them. I mean its not a lip oil so that's to be expected.
But what really blows my mind about these is how long they last on the lips for a gloss. They last hours with lady like eating with a fork and drinking with a straw which is absolutely amazing. Obviously you will need to reapply after a big meal or make out sesh or even biting all 10 nails but it is a gloss and that's to be expected.
Another thing I absolutely love about these glosses is the packaging. Not the box it comes in although that's gorgeous and fabulous too in all its metallic glory, but the bottle the gloss is in. The cap is so stylish with this squared design with a ball on top. All silver. Attatched to this is the stick that goes inside the gloss and holds the applicator. The applicator is a brush and I like that much better as you can dip in and get enough product for your entire lips with just one dip. Also I think it applies more precisely than a velvet doe foot applicator but thats just preference. The actual bottle holding the gloss is also square. Its clear plastic but the plastic is thick and strong and the entire thing has some weight to it. In clear raised letters it says dior and when its filled with gloss it magnifies the gloss color into the letters. Not something everyone would notice but I think it really embodies the style and unique fashion that dior has always brought us through everything they make.
This is a go to gloss for me and I own a couple. My favorite is the color shock. I absolutely recommend if you have the money to spend.
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Nude more...
Absolutely the best lipgloss ever!!! I have been hunting for a perfect lipgloss all my life and I’ve finally found it. First of all, it shines like no other. Secondly, it forms no white yucky stuff on your lips when you wear it for a long time, which is a must for me. Thirdly, it stays long and is very easy to apply thanks to the amazing, easy to use brush. Lastly, it has this chic look which I simply couldn’t resist. After all, it’s Dior. Definitely recommend! Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Sensational Mirror Shine, Hydra-Plumping Volume
Laura T.
Review for: Mirrored more...
First let's start with the packaging. It is stunning. The applicator is a small brush, I did not think I'd like that but it applies the product beautifully. This gloss is like a champagne color with tons of very fine glitter. It is not gritty or sticky, it is smooth and moisturizing. This looks absolutely gorgeous on the lips and has quickly become one of my favorites. Remember, it is a gloss so it is not long wear or transfer proof, but it's so beautiful I'll reapply all day if needed lol
Maddie C.
Boston , MA
Review for: Nude more...
So worth the money. I apply it over a nude lipstick and it always looks amazing. It’s not sticky or heavy. It helps my lips stay moisturized. The glitter is so fine (not gritty or chunky) but still provides such a great finish. This will forever be my go-to lipgloss. My only issue is that it does need to be reapplied but because it feels so smooth going on, I honestly enjoy reapplying so I can’t even complain.
Rossely P.
MIAMI
Review for: 774 CEREMONY RED more...
Excelente producto.Economico, Excelente calidad y duradero.Lo recomiendo al 1000%.Su textura y color son realmente impresionantes. Tienen que probarlo. Sin duda alguna , me encanta este labial y si eres de piel morena se te verá tan fabuloso como a mi.
Deja W.
Review for: Princess, Pearl, 001, Fantaisie more...
these are nice and the packaging is nice. i just feel that they’re too expensive for what you get! and since they’re expensive i feel like i don’t want to use them and “waste” them unless i’m going out and i don’t like feeling that way about something as simple as lipgloss. they’re really beautiful and that’s what draws me in
eirini t.
These are some of my all time favorite glosses. I’ve been using it for years ! I love the packaging, so chic! It feels really nice , not too thick . High shine , great alone or over a lipstick. A splurge but worth it !
Laura s.
raleigh
Review for: Princess more...
Most recent lipgloss i've purchased i got this at Sephora and love everything about it the packaging is beautiful it was my first time buying this product. The color "Princess 553" looks beautiful on, it isn't sticky at all and lasts so well. you can use this on its own or over a lighter lipstick
Lauren C.
Review for: Fancy more...
Love the color and the shine. The only reason I gave it three stars is because the glitter pieces are pretty rough and almost seem to scratch my lips and irritate them. It’s not gritty but when you rub your lips together somehow the the glitter shreds your lips... haven’t bought another since the first.
Ivane J.
Albuquerque, NM
I love Dior gloss! I got a sample from Sephora and best sample ever I need to purchase one because I loved how light the pink gloss I tried was. I also sampled the plumping one and I love how it was a peppermint sensation didn’t burn like other plumbers I have tried it was very nice. If your looking for a really good gloss this is so worth the money.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Long lasting? Worth the money?