Dior Dior Addict To LIfe uploaded by Andrea M.

BY DIOR

Launched by the design house of Christian Dior. This sweet fragrance possesses a blend of rose, jasmine, lilac, and white musk.

Salma A.
I do not like this perfume I think it has a weird smell I only got a sample from and one of my Sephora purchases but I don't like the scent it's a little too floral and I don't know I like the bottle but it's a little too overpriced for what it really is I think there's a wreck room for
Hollie W.
Deloit, IA
This product smells amazing! This is always my go to when I'm going out or just going to work. The packaging is very cute and heavy duty also. I think for the size of the bottle the price is very accurate! I will continue to buy this product from Sephora every time I'm there!
Maria C.
Reedley, CA
Omg this will make you feel likeyou are traveling to your favorite  place it's smell is so pleasingly to the nose. The scent is so long-lasting unlike other products. It is a must if you like to smell good. Not like any perfume I have used it is one of a kind.
D'Ana M.
I love Dior perfume but this is amazing the scent is not to over powering and the bottle is perfectly shaped for storage and in the go. The scent is noticeable but not in your face and the ml per dollar is fair and definitely buying again.
ashley h.
carbon hill
It is a nice smelling perfume not to light not to heavy and it doesn't have a over whelming alcohol smell like many perfumes have it really good quality fragrance
Jessica E.
San Antonio, TX
I simply did not like this scent. I'm not a very picky person, however there are very few I just don't care for it was my first time using it, and I can't really compare it to anything. The scent was just not my flavor. I would recommend to others, because it could be your flavor.
Daniela C.
Strathmore , CA
I tried one of these out and let me tell you how freaking good this worked and how great it smell I absolutely loved it so so so much I would recommend it to anybody and everybody out there this is a definitely yes yes yes go buy it you won't regret at all
Lacy C.
This perfume is absolutely amazing it has such an amazing smell I can't put it into words I got this product from bath and body worlds and it is different from Andy other perfumes I would but this again it was so good
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
I tried this on the other day and fell in love! I had to buy it even though it is expensive! I definitely do not regret the money spent! I have received more complements on this perfume than any other!
Tawney Y.
Norton Shores, MI
I love all dior products... Makeup, fragrance... Male or female fragrance dior gets it right. Fresh scents, trendy scents. :) the marketing and advertising is on point as well.