BY DIOR

Dior Addict Smooth Lacquer Lip Polish is a true revolution in gloss! An exclusive spinning applicator mimics makeup-artist application, rolling over the lips like a primer and gloss in one! This spinning action uniformly spreads and smoothes the gloss, delivering fresh, long-lasting, layered brilliance to the lips.

• Does this leave your lips sticky or does it go on smooth? 3 Answers
  • I wonder... Does this have a plastic texture? 6 Answers
  • Que tal su textura? No es muy pegajosa?1 Answers
amber m.
taylor, MI
After trying the etoile shade I decided to give the other shades a try and I discovered this lovely shade of pink . as with my other favorite shade of Dior gloss it's definitely worth the splurge because this gloss isn't heavy or sticky like some other brands and because of the design of the tube in a pinch you can even use it as a makeshift mirror to apply your gloss on the go .
Shasha S.
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
I've only use this once and I loved it it was a sample that I had got and I loved it and I wish I could find it so I can buy it again because it was really smooth it smelled good and it made my lips feeling real nice
christy r.
I don't think I have ever tried a dior product that I did not like. To be prefectly honest I had this and I did not realize it was a lip plumper. I felt a little something but not really
Fluff P.
Lafayette, IN
I just reviewed on another dior addict lip gloss and here is another for dior. It is very easy to apply with the applicator and the packaging is lovely. It meets with all my expectations for dior and I already stock this up. I own a few dior addicts line and they are one of my daily go to lipsticks
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
I’m not a super gloss girl - but this was really light. Sometimes you don’t want to worry about a lipstick smudge and a nice gloss like this allows you to relax a little. Drink some wine. Worry less. The color is light and it’s well worth the cost.
Ashley S.
It smells amazing ! It feels amazing . It’s a gloss but it left myLips Hydrated . I really enjoy wearing this dior gloss . It lasts a long time before needed a reapply too , for the price it should be that way . Formula seems to be really good
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
This adds such a soft pretty pink to the lips. It’s so easy to apply and stays for a long time even for a gloss. This will work for anyone. It really adds to the pink in your own lips. Plus The packaging is stunning.
Niki W.
Columbus
A bright and beautiful color !! It’s definitely my favorite product to use , I’ve been using it for a few weeks and it’s a beautiful shine and pigment . The price is affordable and I highly recommend it .
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
VE-1129086 Valentina H.
Doral, FL
I wonder... Does this have a plastic texture?
Christina R.
W Sacramento, CA
Does this leave your lips sticky or does it go on smooth?
Tannya C.
Que tal su textura? No es muy pegajosa?
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
Should I get this or their product that looks like lipstick through the clear container (but is still a gloss type one)?
angela a.
lakewood, CA
Is the a good lip gloss that Don't dry fast or clump? I'm looking for a good lip gloss that will at least last through the day.