BY DIOR

Dior Addict Milky Tint plunges your lips into a refreshing bath of softness and moisture, leaving lips with a wet-effect shine and a milky glow like no other. Its light formula protects and restores lips, acting like a moisturizing lotion. Its applicator features the beveled shape of a lipstick for easy, precision application. Beautiful lips in a single sweep.

How to use: Use the tip of the applicator to draw the perfect contour, then color the lips with the beveled edge.

Vanessa T.
Dior lip products are absolutely my favorites , and this is one of my lucky charms, that I just carry everywhere. It has a lovely light milky pink color, with great coverage , but still subtle. The package is so cute, and so easy to apply or to retouch on the go.
Milli D.
new york
I love this milky tint lip gloss it berry pretty I like that it’s not sticky I love the packaging it’s a little pricey but the quality worth it I like that it also comes with a lipstick take it on the go for touch up
Julia T.
New Hyde Park,NY
I absolutely love the Dior Lipgloss. It feels so creamy on your lips. It hydrated and moisturizes your lips while shaking off an amazing color. It lasts for about 2 hours but definitely a great product. I want to try out some of the other fall colors as well.
Irish H.
Very nice product! Color is very pigmented and glides on easily on application. It smells nice. Great value but a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for and it’s beautiful! I get complements all the time with this lip product!
Chelby C.
morgantown
Urban Decay has the best lip gloss!! The lip gloss has a subtle shine that I have not found in many other lip glosses. The color options of this product are so beautiful and long lasting. I would recommend this product!
Tami S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I like your products they work really well with my aging skin I love their Foundation sticks so the older I get the more I point more towards dealer
Louisa G.
Love love love. It’s a great color and super easy application. Plus, the bottle is super cute. I will usually apply this over my dior lipstick!
Alex M.
So pretty and feels amazing. Also very affordable. Effective in staying on a long time and definitely meet my expectations.
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Cute, shimmery lip gloss. Feels very lite on the lips and it has a lot of pigment. Does not stain the lips
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This leaves a really nice amount of shine with a hint of colour, for when you want something a bit subtle.