Dior Dior Addict Lipstick Minimal 453 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g uploaded by Shannon J.Dior Dior Addict Lipstick Minimal 453 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g uploaded by Fenix E.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A lipstick with a hydra-gel core for a top coat effect that flaunts audacious shine. Dior's Addict Lipstick is infused with expert oils and has an ultra-moisturizing soft core that runs the full length of the stick. It's enriched with Shield oil to ensure that lip color adheres to lips and stays put. Layer after layer, it works like a top coat, leaving lips with a boost of shine and high-impact color with unbelievable comfort. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Fenix E.
Fenix E.
It’s a lightweight, lightly creamy, moderately hydrating, and easy to apply formula
Applied with surprising ease, its glide-on texture blends seamlessly
with the lips. The hydra-gel core melds with the colour to give the
instant effect of a lipstick plus top coat.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Holiday, FL
Dior is like one of those brands that no matter how many up and coming brands there are,will never go out of style,in the luxury makeup world Dior will always hold a high standard,I would recommend trying out some of their foundations as they are amazing,high pigmented and I can always find a shade to match me!!! Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 35
Sandy C.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
From Influenster.com
I love this lipstick! The color is very flattering and stays in place all day long. It goes on easily and feels natural. I love the color, and it is really true to advertising. I shop at Sephora and love this line.
Cara U.
Cara U.
South Orange , NJ
I recently picked up one of the nude shades from Dior's Addict Lipstick line. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was so comfortable on the lips! This lipstick offers a lot of shine, with great pigmentation. Overall, I would totally recommend this product if you want a comfortable lipstick that wears really well!
Amanda Q.
Amanda Q.
I don't use this line anymore I only use animal cruelty free now but it was a good sheen moisturizing, not long lasting lipstick. Little Pricey bought it at Sephora. Definitely would recommend trying them on to make sure the color is what you are looking for not true to packaging as normally they are not.
Renee S.
Renee S.
Lawrenceville, GA

This is a great lip product for someone that likes the look
of lipstick and may be overwhelmed by all the different shades and pigment in
other lipsticks. This lipstick provides a sheer, polished look and applies very
smoothly with great shine. It’s perfect for daily wear and has a creamy
consistency without being too thick.
Very moisturizing and lasts for a long
time. It will need to be re-applied after activities like eating but that’s ok.

Wendy T.
Wendy T.
A very natural and sheer finish. Absolutely stunning for daily wear, and adds a beautiful subtle glow. This lipstick is very comfortable,long lasting, and exceeded my expectations. Overall, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a natural, moisturizing lipstick!
Makayla C.
Makayla C.
scottsdale
This product is literally amazing! It moisturizes your lips so well and provide so much shimmering color to your lips to make them look so pretty! The packaging is with bought me on this and it's very easy to take on the go! It is a bit pricey but amazing quality!
Kelley F.
Kelley F.
Carriere, MS
Absolutely LOVE this product. It's a go-go for me. It's easy to apply and is not heavy or sticky. It is a lipstick that I don't have to reapply often. The packaging is excellent quality making this a standout among my other lip products. I have re-purchased before and will continue to repurchase.
María Fernanda d.
María Fernanda d.
great size, love the color. it is long lasting and I love that. easy apply stands all day, I think is afforadable, not pricey at alla because you dont need to apply many times. I also love glosses so I recommend this products to others!! for sure.