BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A new, high-shine lipstick With a lightweight, ultra-fine texture that glides on easily Contains 25% less wax than a classic lipstick Formulated with an extraordinary reflecting gel Provides transparency & magnifying glass effect to enhance shine,... see more...

Cynthia P.
Salisbury, NC
Omg amazing colors leave my lips popping everyone ask what kind I use
Recommend to EVERYONE
Coley S.
Farmville, VA
I love how bright this one is! It stays so well on my lips all day, and it keeps its color!
Soy I.
New York
My color is pinkier but what that did was moisture my lips, with a glossy and sexy shine.
Sarai V.
Its alrite could buy better ones from drugstore an the price ridiculous to much money
Favors B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love the Dior lipstick stay for longer mouth and nice color it's paradise lipstick
Diana R.
Me encanta, es un producto único, no te reseca los labios y tienen colores hermosos ❤
Logan S.
Hilton, NY
Great color. Price is fair for the quality. You get what you pay for. Good variety!
Genesis A.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg! How I love this lipstick the pink it's muy favorite one! It's easy to use
Gugu G.
London
This is my favourite lipstick. I carry this in my everyday makeup bag everyday. Being a black girl, you'd have to be braver enough to use such a bold lipstick but fortunately this shade goes perfectly with my skin tone. I don't apply a lot of it in one go but I do apply a little bit and touch up with a bit of gloss to give that ooomf. I'll definitely advise anyone to purchase it.
Marta M.
Munich
I love this dior lipstick and love using it with subtle eye shades. It is not as long lasting as matte lipstick shades but looks magical and justifies the high price and the brand. I have three different colours and i would definitely recommend it!