BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A new, high-shine lipstick With a lightweight, ultra-fine texture that glides on easily Contains 25% less wax than a classic lipstick Formulated with an extraordinary reflecting gel Provides transparency & magnifying glass effect to enhance shine,... see more...

Gabriela C.
Ótimo ! Amei esse Baton da Dior pois ele tem uma ótima cobertura e é super prático de passar ,o único defeito e que ele não é matte .
Luisa O.
Hermoso color! Me encanta usarlo, le da mucha vida a un maquillaje sencillo y simple, es muy fácil de usar y su calidad excelente
Gagan S.
Sacramento
This is a great product feels so great on my lips. It is very pigmented but not drying for the lips, it is a bit costly though.
Courtney I.
Westerville, OH
I have had a difficult time finding this shade (probably because it is GORGEOUS!) Goes on like butter and color is incredible.
Chris Angelica P.
This is certainly my favorite of all the lipsticks I have, I love the color and texture it has, the packaging is delicate.
Mirna S.
Miami
I love this lipstick. It make my lips more soft and bigger. I like used at night events and party's, is a great accessory.
Nishat R.
Amazing product, the color really pops out great texture and consistency, feels real smooth and light against the lips.
Melissa G.
Henderson , Ky
Love my Dior lips! I'm a "neutral" girl with just a hint of color! This goes on and stays on without feeling sticky!
Jessica R.
Hialeah
Is a very good product and is soo beatiful in our lips. Its aroma is very rich and its texture very soft to the touch
Ashley D.
Houston
It was a little too rich for me. And I love matte and it just wasn't matte at all. I don't think I would buy again