BY DIOR

A new, high-shine lipstick With a lightweight, ultra-fine texture that glides on easily Contains 25% less wax than a classic lipstick Formulated with an extraordinary reflecting gel Provides transparency & magnifying glass effect to enhance shine,... see more...

DIOR Dior Addict Lipstick 771 PASSIONNEE- Bird of Paradise/ 2013 collection
  • "The color pay off is great! If you're looking for a bright gorgeous summer color, bird of paradise is the color you've been looking for! Long lasting and the packaging looks so expensive and luxurious! " in 14 reviews
  • "this is such a pretty color and will make anyone looks beautiful. it smooth on the lips and so hydrating and is addicting like the name " in 10 reviews
  • "Creamy, smooth and long lasting is the beauty of this lipstick. Easy for day or a night out :)" in 9 reviews
Mersaydez H.
I saw this when it arrived on the Sephora website and I instantly fell in love with the packaging. I think that it is adorable. I also love the formula - it does not feel drying and it goes on smoothly. I think that the color is very beautiful as well!
and f.
Dior lipstick sets the bar for lip luxury. From the rich formula to the brilliant color pay off, this will be a staple in my stash for as long as it is available. Don't know what I did before I found you, Dior Addict Lipstick! May we always be together. :)
Astriid G.
553 Smile is my favourite, apparently this is Jennifer Lawrence's favourite shade. I first purchased this shade after reading about it online. It's a beautiful warm nude pink, doesn't wash me out and flatters my NC20 skin tone. I have previously reviewed Maybelline Born With It lipstick and claimed it as my favourite all time but I think Dior Addict has overtaken it. I find Born With it leans very blue cool toned which doesn't flatter my yellow complexion at all. I can say Smile is like a warm, more saturated version of Maybelline Born With It.
Amanda M.
Asbury Park, NJ
This lipstick is beautiful! Is goes on silky smooth. Smells good, not like chemicals and the color is soooo vibrant! Very pretty pop pf color that anyone can wear! Also the lipstick is definitely long wear!
Paola M.
Just got this lipstick as a gift from my mom and I LOVE IT. Its the perfect "to go" lipstick every girl needs in their bag. And the color gives you a sutil strawberry tone. Perfect
Sara G.
Auburn, AL
This is my FAVORITE Dior lipstick color!! I wear it with just about everything! It goes on smooth and lasts all day! I am a repeat user and would highly recommend. It comes in this pretty little silver container and makes me feel fancy when I dig it out of my bag. Great for everyday or a night on the town.
Jasmine P.
Riverside, CA
Grisel R.
Doral, FL
The I am in love with the color, I really loving this color. This lipstick is beautiful! amazing lip stick with great color and really seems to wear well. Love Dior.
Angela G.
Silverlake , Wa
Dior addict lipstick is your go to for a moisturizer long lasting lip color. Colors choices are never disappointing and one to match for all skin tones.
Hannah W.
This beautiful color is long lasting and smooth! It's never clumpy or thick feeling goes on just how I like it! Beautiful colors and I love this brand!!!