BY DIOR

A new, high-shine lipstick With a lightweight, ultra-fine texture that glides on easily Contains 25% less wax than a classic lipstick Formulated with an extraordinary reflecting gel Provides transparency & magnifying glass effect to enhance shine,... see more...

DIOR Dior Addict Lipstick 771 PASSIONNEE- Bird of Paradise/ 2013 collection
  • "The color pay off is great! If you're looking for a bright gorgeous summer color, bird of paradise is the color you've been looking for! Long lasting and the packaging looks so expensive and luxurious! " in 14 reviews
  • "this is such a pretty color and will make anyone looks beautiful. it smooth on the lips and so hydrating and is addicting like the name " in 10 reviews
  • "Creamy, smooth and long lasting is the beauty of this lipstick. Easy for day or a night out :)" in 9 reviews
Mónica G.
I really like is Dior lipstick in color pink. You can used for every expecial occasion no matter what every an can use it at every time. I will highly recommend this dior lipstick color pink you should give you the chance to were this lipstick
Marisol F.
Arlington, TX
This lipstic has a creamy formula that makes it easy to aply to the lips without having that dry look... it is also really pigminted in color. A con tho is that you do have to keep retouch up a few times troughout the day.
taiane a.
Los Angeles, CA
I love so much Dior! They make me happy and beauty after use any product
That's why I'm always able to pay the price that they ask. This product is part of the great things and good deals for you from Dior!
Jadyn K.
new kensington
Ended up not being the most flattering color on me but the lipstick itself it's rich creamy and long lasting. My lips didn't dry out and it went on and stayed on smoothly. Will probably get another color but this same line.
Maria A.
Silver Spring, MD
I loved this lip stick it was such a nice color on the lips and such a nice formula I really like it I keep it in my purse because it's almost one of my favorite lip sticks to wear it's just so nice in so many ways
Caitlin C.
Bristow, VA
This product is a great color for a nice pop of unexpected color. It is a bit pricey but it's great quality. I would most likely purchase this product again. I love the packaging! I would recommend this product!
Noemi T.
With Rouge Dior and its cult formula of 16 hours of optimum comfort *, women feel good, regardless of color or finish, matte or satin. Divine lip color, I love it, I recommend using it, lovely!
Sheriece B.
New Britain, CT
This lip stick is a really great product it is a very vibrant color,this color really brings out the shape and form of my lips,when i wear this product it stays on all throughout the day for me this lip stick is a very high quality item that is worth every penny.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love love love this I could use this daily it's such a great lipstick and it makes my lips fill pampered and amazing this brand is so special and truly the best at everything they do !!! I could buy this brand over n over each time the products worth every cent it's amazing it like they no exactly what I want !!!
Isabella E.
I absolutely love this lip stick because it is in the most beautiful color and has a long lasting stay. The packaging is beautiful in itself and I could just throw it in my bag and take it anywhere. I recommend this to anyone who loves to stand out and feels beautiful in bright colors!