BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A new, high-shine lipstick With a lightweight, ultra-fine texture that glides on easily Contains 25% less wax than a classic lipstick Formulated with an extraordinary reflecting gel Provides transparency & magnifying glass effect to enhance shine,... see more...

Isabella S.
this product is super creamy and the color is great! I feel like they could lower the price a little. It's very easy to apply and is very creamy. The packaging is so lustrous and compact. i would definitely recommend for others
This is sooooo pigmented. I can't beleve it. It just slides on to your lips. It is not chalcky it is smooth and it will instantly make your lips appear fuller and it's beilliant. It is soft and gental and not dry at all. I really love it and highly recommend it ❤😍
Rosa G.
Lutz, FL
Really it´s amazing, i loooove this product
I love Dior's lipsticks. Keeps the lips moist and lasts a long time before needing reapplication
25$ bucks in Sephora
taiane a.
Redondo Beach , CA
I love so much Dior! They make me happy and beauty after use any product
That's why I'm always able to pay the price that they ask. This product is part of the great things and good deals for you from Dior!
Marisol F.
Arlington, TX
This lipstic has a creamy formula that makes it easy to aply to the lips without having that dry look... it is also really pigminted in color. A con tho is that you do have to keep retouch up a few times troughout the day.
Mónica G.
I really like is Dior lipstick in color pink. You can used for every expecial occasion no matter what every an can use it at every time. I will highly recommend this dior lipstick color pink you should give you the chance to were this lipstick
Jadyn K.
new kensington
Ended up not being the most flattering color on me but the lipstick itself it's rich creamy and long lasting. My lips didn't dry out and it went on and stayed on smoothly. Will probably get another color but this same line.
Maria A.
Silver Spring, MD
I loved this lip stick it was such a nice color on the lips and such a nice formula I really like it I keep it in my purse because it's almost one of my favorite lip sticks to wear it's just so nice in so many ways
Caitlin C.
Bristow, VA
This product is a great color for a nice pop of unexpected color. It is a bit pricey but it's great quality. I would most likely purchase this product again. I love the packaging! I would recommend this product!
Noemi T.
With Rouge Dior and its cult formula of 16 hours of optimum comfort *, women feel good, regardless of color or finish, matte or satin. Divine lip color, I love it, I recommend using it, lovely!