BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A new, high-shine lipstick With a lightweight, ultra-fine texture that glides on easily Contains 25% less wax than a classic lipstick Formulated with an extraordinary reflecting gel Provides transparency & magnifying glass effect to enhance shine,... see more...

Eliana R.
It is a very nice color, moisturizes lips. I think I used pigments well although others last longer.
Erika A.
Maravilhoso! Super macio e prático, em qualquer tamanho de necessaire você leva. Durabilidade média
Charlotte T.
I absolutely love this product! It not only gives colour to your lips but also lasts quite a while.
Gloriannie V.
The color was very vibrant and my lips were soft almost all the time!!! I've used the Gel one too
Megan G.
Donegal
Love this lipstick i got it as a present and I've been using it everyday it's very long lasting
Es el coloras ermosos de la historia voluminoso de todo me fascina me enamora me encanta
Lizbeth M.
Poza Rica

It's very beautiful, easy to apply, the color is wonderful, I love it, I recommendet it
Fernando A.
So good color, looks really nice on all the skins tones so u need to get yours