BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A new, high-shine lipstick With a lightweight, ultra-fine texture that glides on easily Contains 25% less wax than a classic lipstick Formulated with an extraordinary reflecting gel Provides transparency & magnifying glass effect to enhance shine,... see more...

Karely D.
Durango
I love it, the problem is that I have not seen it for a long time, but I love it, and it almost does not transfer product
Susan S.
Beautiful colour and really nice packaging ........Felt really good on my lips .....I loved it.I actually have 2 of it..
Eliany A.
Panamá,ciudad de panamá
Su color hace resaltar tanto mi color de piel que me es inevitable no usarlo a diario.

A parte de su linda contextura
Vitória E.
Super super super recommend it slips super easy on the lips I highly recommend my friends also uses and recommends
Valery C.
San Salvador
I really like this lipstick because it last the whole day and my lips look as if they where from a magazine
Antigonh P.
It is a great lipstick. It hasienta great pigmentation and it stays a lot on the lips. Great packaging!
Cathy C.
Love the shade. Really pigmented and long lasting. Easy to apply and doesn't look too dry on the lips!
Idania R.
Simplemente Magnífico. Cuando lo compre no podía creer el color la suavidad. Es uno de mis preferidos.
Thata Z.
São Caetano do sul
Maravilhosa aplicação, suave ,cor intensa e cobertura divina ...produto perfeito para todas ocasiões
Joice S.
Otimo!!! Produto condizente com as expectatuvas preestabelecidas! Muitisskmo contente com este !!!!!