BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A new, high-shine lipstick With a lightweight, ultra-fine texture that glides on easily Contains 25% less wax than a classic lipstick Formulated with an extraordinary reflecting gel Provides transparency & magnifying glass effect to enhance shine,... see more...

Lucy W.
Feels really nice on lips and also makes you lips look luscious and full. Lasts all day and is such a good value for what you get. Very pigmented and also buildable with the amount of layers you apply. Definitely would recommend
Maggie ❤.
Iv always loved Dior lipsticks because they are very creamy and glide on your lips and are not drying at all . They have a great selection of colours and your almost always going to find one you like
Anete H.
This lipstick is just perfect for any lip type it does not try and make your lips chalky or so. 😍😍😍 It just glaids on. Very smooth and ver very pigmented. Amazing 🌼✨
Vanessa E.
This colour is amazing! It makes your mouth pop!!
I love this brand as it is very long lasting so no need to reapply constantly! Very good lipstick I would highly recommend to anyone!
Elle S A.
Omg I loved this lipstick so much, I carry it with me all the time, I actually bought it in a mall near to my house, this lipstick is not cheap but it's really good, it lasts all day all night, after u eat ! I would totally recommend it for sure, you have to try it too.
Paola R.
Ea un muy buen lipstick es cremoso y humecta muy rico lo malo que que no es tan accesible a precio este color en particular es hermoso y perfecto para el verano y aunque ya es una coleccion de ha e 3 añps yo sigo amando el color me inspira a sonreír todos los días
gloria sarahi p.
CORDOBA VERACRUZ
What is your go-to lipstick brand?I love this chapstick! First, I love how it securely closes so you don't end up with chapstick all over your bag accidentally when the cap falls off. I like the subtle but noticeable pink color it leaves. It's definitely pricey for a chapstick but I still enjoy it.
Berlinda K.
really love the color. the best color so far i have seen, i bought it at parkson was on promotion and i never regret it, i used it on everyday basis and it really moisturize my lips too. very affordable and definitely value your money, this is going to be my favorite lipstick for now.
Lis F.
The color is bright and commands attention to the lips. I use this color when I have tanned skin and it really brings out my skin tone. The lipstick glides on smoothly and surprisingly lasts for quite a while. It doesn't taste weird like other brands and I love the color.
Giovanna A.
Young Exelente para colored I love its duration is creamy, not dry lips
It is something that you must have as it is very cute and has a very pleasant and soft scent