Dior Dior Addict Lacquer Stick Liquified Shine Saturated Lip Colour Weightless Wear

BY DIOR #7 in Lipstick

Dior brings you the next generation of lipstick: a full coverage lacquer lipstick delivering high shine and intense color with just one swipe.  The high-pigment pop shades glide on easily with one-coat coverage. Enjoy weightless, comfortable wear for hours.

"For this new generation of lacquers, I wanted the comfort of a hydrating balm without compromising on color intensity and shine. All this beauty can be found in one stick: our Dior Addict Lacquer Stick."
Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director for Dior Makeup

Makeup Finish:

Saturated color with incredibly smooth, lacquered shine.

Formula:

Extreme shine, coverage and high pigment formula features an exclusive Dior combination of 5 ultra-shiny, ultra-light nourishing oils and beeswax for added nourishment and long wear.

Dior leverages a slower melting process with the ingredients to create Addict Lacquer Stick. This gives every shade  ""melting"" core that creates a shiny and intense effect as you glide it over your lips.

Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
I am loving these. I first bought the shade "turn me dior" as I've been in the market for a nice, edgy pop of color for my lips since I wear all black at work. The formula is very, very light. Feather light, but very moisturizing. The color itself is nice and opaque, with great coverage for being such a light but moisturizing hybrid formula. It's shiny for the first few hours, but eventually becomes slightly matte but comfortable still with full coverage. Like a stain, but better. And STAYS. I wore it literally 7hrs and it still looked fantastic when I went to take off my makeup for bed. Obviously, as with any longwear lipstick, don't expect not to reapply if you eat oily foods or eat something that keeps touching and wiping your lips, that's to be expected. But I had a wrap for dinner and drank from my water bottle all evening without any need for reapplication. I went back and purchased the shades "poisonous" and "LA pink". Both are lovely. And the formula gives lips the silky soft moisture they need like other dior lip formulas. Thumbs up!
Kristin C.
Franklin
This Dior lipstick is one of my favorites and I love how the packaging is the same as it was 15-20 years ago. The packaging is fun and unique but the product is even better. Despite being a little pricey, I keep buying this lipstick because it is the most hydrating lipstick I’ve used. It feels like a dream on the lips and applies like melted butter. Usually moisturizing lipstick balms quickly sink into the lips and disappear but Dior’s lipstick is different in that it will stay on the lips for at least a couple of hours. The semi-sheer formula is so pretty and it’s a must have for any beauty addicts.
Himali B.
New York
Dior addict lacquer stick is such an amazing product. I generally don’t prefer using lipsticks on daily basis especially during winters as my lips tend to dry a lot & lipsticks look really weird on dried up lips. This is a perfect product for my lips during winters the shades are perfect & this keeps my lips moisturised. Yes, I need to touch up the it’s doesn’t have a great staying power but I don’t mind that as far as it’s avoids my lips from looking all dried up & cakey. It’s expensive but I think it’s totally worth it. Give it a try you will definitely love it.
Michelle k.
Would defenetly be 5 stars if it was just a little less expensive other then that the color is great it last a little while and does not settle in to the fine lines on your lips
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Review for: 577 LAZY - MAUVE ROSEWOOD more...
It’s a beautiful lip product and shade Lazy is a beautiful pink color. However, this color looks more barbie pink on my lips and I’m not into that shade. The lipstick has a pretty strong taste (floral, sweet) and it bothers me, so I don’t use this lipstick often. Other than that it’s a great product. It applies smoothly, feels very comfortable and hydrating on the lips, it lasts long.
Queen💜👑~ 1.
orlando, Florida
Review for: 674 K-KISS - COOL PINK more...
I like This product because, it is very creamy and the pencil goes very easy through the lips and This makes the application very easy, also has a very good choice of colors!!!💜💜
Julia F.
Beverly Hills, CA
Review for: Other more...
Color: walk of fame. Glittery bright deep pink. Has chunky glitter, but is very comfortable, feels like a lip balm. Not my favorite color but the formula is nice. Medium wear time and definitely transfers but is not very thick at least.
Jennifer (.
I love this lipstick it really does have such a beautiful finish and it last for a long time I noticed it doesn’t smudge or bleed which I really like it is quite pricey but I think it’s worth it
Danielle C.
Merritt Is, FL
In true Dior fashion, from packaging, to pigment , to application, this product screams luxury. Beautiful pigment, doesn’t dry out, glides on even dry lips in a suprisingly creamy fashion.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Okay I bought this for the container because it was so freakin cute but the color and the texture of this is to die for!! Yes it is a little pricey but I really think that it’s worth it!! I also picked up an extra today for someone’s birthday this weekend! I am excited to see her reaction!
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Is the color really pigmented or is it more sheen and glossy?
yojagnny f.
Doral, FL
How many colors this have available?
Ariel A.
Los Angeles, CA
I want a color that's is similar to my natural lip color but gives my lips that "wow factor" what color do you guys recommend ?
Whitney F.
Phoenix, AZ
Where can this be purchased at? Is there a nice nude color? Is it smooth? Does is dry?
Molina V.
The package is so cute! Have any of you tried this? LMK

Amazon