Dior Dior Addict It-Line Liquid Eyeliner

by Dior

Fashionable eyes with fabulous line and vibrant colour.
Easy, intuitive and addictive application. Get a thick, even and versatile line in one easy stroke for an even more dramatic "doe-eyed" effect.
Rinsable: easy to remove with water or makeup remover.

Formula:

Easy glide-on gel formula.

Application Tips:

Starting from the center of the eyelid, draw a thick line of Dior Addict It-Line towards the outer corner.

Applicator:

Ultra-thin-tip applicator for extreme precision.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dior Dior Addict It-Line Liquid Eyeliner!
How would you rate this product?
I wear eyeliner everyday, so sadly for me the eyeliner did not last very long. However, the quality was great! My cat eye look is amazing every single time I apply!
Bartlesville , OK
My favorite eyeliner. It's the most precised and the darkest black ever. Only thing I don't like is it's too expensive but worth the money and a little bit goes a long way.
Woodland, CA
I’ve used this one on and off for a few years. Perfect brush for application, gives a nice, crisp line. The formula dries to a satiny finish and lasts all day
Great product!! It stays on all day without running or smearing after a long day in the office. It doesn't hurt that the packaging is beautiful of course.
Who doesnt love an eye-catching cateye look? Of course everybody does! This is such a good eyeliner product and the black is absolutely remarkable.
Cape Coral, FL
The gel is easy to apply with an easy to hold handle . I love the black color.  It stays all day without having to reapply !
Glendale , CA
Such a beautiful sharp liner and stunning packaging! I bought it with the matching mascara and they look beautiful together!
Marion, NC
Love this liner in every way. It lasts snd goes on so well. It seems to do the job for you! Top 5 liners definitely.
Falls Church, VA
It’s one of the best eye liner I’ve ever tried! It’s so black and I just can’t buy another one than this product!
Toronto, ON
Dior Dior Addict It-Line Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Sarah S.
This is part of my make up list! I have been using this eye liner for the last 5 year. The packaging changed around 3 years ago, but the quality is still as good. I love how black it is. I feel like it has a bit of a glossy finish after it dries out, unlike most other eyeliners which are usually matte. It is long lasting, and it comes of nicely using my Tony Moly Cleansing Oil.Tony Moly - Wonder Apricot Seed Deep Cleansing Oil 190ml 190ml

Looking for your answer?