Dior Dior Addict It-Line Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Sarah S.

BY DIOR

Fashionable eyes with fabulous line and vibrant colour.
Easy, intuitive and addictive application. Get a thick, even and versatile line in one easy stroke for an even more dramatic "doe-eyed" effect.
Rinsable: easy to remove with water or makeup remover.

Formula:

Easy glide-on gel formula.

Application Tips:

Starting from the center of the eyelid, draw a thick line of Dior Addict It-Line towards the outer corner.

Applicator:

Ultra-thin-tip applicator for extreme precision.

Schmee H.
Cambridge
Love love loooove!!!! this eyeliner. It lasts all day, and easy to use (doesn't smudge like most eyeliners, even liquids!) Only subtracting a star because it made my eyes itch a little bit, which tends to happen with liners anyway, soo, still would buy again!
Ruth S.
Los Angeles, CA
In the past when I bought bright colored liners I realized that some were watery or the color looked different when I tried it on, but not the dior addict-it line-it Eyeliner. I bought one in blue and was happily surprised at how vibrant the color was. Needless to say I was happy with the product and not just that but I enjoyed the compliments I received while wearing it.
Jasmine M.
Columbus, OH
 I loved it best product I've used in a while. Didn't budge all day didn't crack or smear would recommend if looking for a good product to use. It has a good amount of product in it so it would last few months. Definitely up to try  more products buy this brand!
Maria C.
Reedley, CA
Omg this is amazing it is super easy to apply and takes less time than your regular eyeliner. Definitely a time saver would defiantly recommend to anyone it will get the job done in such short amount of time this is by far the most amazing eyeliner I have used
Neelam N.
BARTLESVILLE, OK
My favorite eyeliner. It's the most precised and the darkest black ever. Only thing I don't like is it's too expensive but worth the money and a little bit goes a long way.
Daisy R.
Love this eyeliner. Can cost u an arm and a leg but o my god is it worth every cent I love the jet black it goes amazing with my green eyes use it on a daily basis
Mary R.
Brooklyn, NY
The worst eyeliner I ever used! I was so disappointed in it. It was too watery. Every time I blinked it kept being runny. Once my event was done, I had to take it off immediately. I felt my right eye being sore. After two days, now I know my eye is infected and swollen due to this eyeliner. Too expensive for it to perform like this. Might as well use my revlon liquid eyeliner. Never again!
Palaki I.
Washington, DC
I like the applicator of this liquid eye-liner. It makes it quite easy to get a smooth application. I love the fact that I can create a winged-liner in mere seconds without having to struggle with the shape. The only reason why I gave it 4 stars, was because I wish it were slightly more pigmented.
Yuliya P.
Bensalem, PA
Awesome eye liner. All day west and bold look. Very Easy and mess free application. Leaves your eyes looking gorgeous. I Totally recommend this product. I used this eye liner before and will totally buy it again. It might cost more than regular eye liners but it's totally worth it
Purabi D.
I wear eyeliner everyday, so sadly for me the eyeliner did not last very long. However, the quality was great! My cat eye look is amazing every single time I apply!