2 colors available

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A sensational mascara formula with volume, length, and addictive, vibrant color for fabulous impact. Dior Addict It-Lash mascara creates long and curved, doe-like lashes as it coats for a smooth, radiant finish. The formula is supple and easy to layer for intense volume, and it becomes insoluble after it dries for long-wearing color thanks to its unique latex gel polymer. The chubby mascara brush and easy-to-use handle make this mascara super wearable and allow it to coat lashes simultaneously along the full length and the entire fringe area. This formula is water soluble, making it easy to rinse and remove with lukewarm water.

• It is a wonderful mask. I love it. Very strong color, give volume t...1 Answers
  • I need to know if this mascara is so good as it looks to be1 Answers
  • Does this have good lift?1 Answers
Alex B.
Alex B.
Akron
Best mascara ever. I don't normally like to splurge on mascara because I feel like there are a lot of drugstore options.. but when I do have extra cash, I always go back to this one. The brush and formula give me amazing volume and 0 clumps. I also love how the bristles are on the tip of the brush, which makes it easy to coat the inner and outer corners of my lashes, as well as my bottom lashes. The formula itself is also great because it does not leave residue under my eyes, unlike Dior Show (which always leaves black under my lashes by the end of the day). Highly recommend this product if you feel like spending some extra money on mascara.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Adrian, MI
Review for: 92 Black
This is my first time getting a Dior mascara and needless to say.... I'm in love! It's long lasting and doesn't flake off throughout the day! The formula isn't too wet or too dry! It definitely lengthens and separates my lashes and gives volume giving my eyes an open look. This mascara is very buildable without clumping which is a big plus in my book because then I don't have to spend as much time trying to unclumping my lashes. Great mascara all around!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
I absolutely love this mascara. It gives my eyelashes the volume and length they need. The tube does dry out too fast, but I tried one of those "life hacks" where you put a couple drops of saline drops in the tube, mix it around and it expands the product life by a couple weeks to a month. Great life hack for a great product. I definitely recommend this product. It's the best mascara I've ever used.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
I like Dior Show mascara so I was expecting to like this when I got a sample of it from Sephora...but unfortunately it just didn't float my boat. I have pretty much the worst lashes possible...short, sparse, and stick-straight. Three coats of this & there really wasn't much of a difference in length or volume; to be honest, I feel like I could get more from a drugstore brand.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Review for: 92 Black
I love this mascara soo much it doesn't clump at all. I have very long natural lashes and this mascara separates and elongates my lashes perfectly, I NEVER have to wear Faux lashes when I use this product which I love. Another added bonus is that its easy to remove unlike most mascaras when you try to remove them this product doesn't leave you with raccoon eyes
Molly C.
Molly C.
Anchorage, AK
I accidentally bought this mascara instead of my usual Dior mascara but I have grown to like this. It has a very natural effect. Two coats, and a primer are definitely required in order to get any volume but it stays on all day and doesn't irritate my eyes. The smell is also divine (like all Dior products smells like roses.
Jisue K.
Jisue K.
Love this mascara! The bristle is made of silicone-like stubs instead of brush which helps you with a smoothr and more precise application. I use this on top of the Dior lash primer (both of which you can purchase at Sephora) and it works beautifully together. Definitely defines and lengthens without getting flaky.
Tipapone D.
Tipapone D.
Fort Worth, TX
Probably the best mascara my little short eye lashes have ever had the chance of meeting! The tube itself looks like a million bucks! Wait till you try it! I spent about $37 of it and I definitely recommend it even though it is a higher end mascara! Doesn't clump, even distributes the product and doesn't flake!!!
MJ J.
MJ J.
Cahokia, IL
Review for: 92 Black
Highly recommend this mascara! I have sensitive eyes and work outside in the summer where it gets sticky and humid. It-Lash's gel based formula was gentle on my eyes (I could wear contacts!) and it also gave me the longevity I need to get through a shift without smudging, running, or flaking off.
Michelle Y.
Michelle Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 92 Black
Ive been using this mascara for 2 years now and it has never let me down Its my absolute favorite. When paired with the primer the lashes are insanely long. They don't clump to cause spider lashes and it dries pretty fast. It does flake through out the day. This is honestly my favorite mascara
Rebecca  P.
Rebecca P.
Allentown, PA
Is this mascara worth the money????!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
Which is your favorite dior mascara and why?
aliah i.
aliah i.
ORLANDO, FL
Would you guys recommend this mascara I have the other mascara in the silver packaging and love it but I was interested in this one
Reena S.
Reena S.
Brampton, Ontario
I love trying all types of mascara as long as it does not make my lashes clumpy. Is this mascara really wet? Does it dry by the end of day and flake off?
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Redwood City, CA
Did anyone else think this had really stuff brush bristles?