BY DIOR

It's a sensory experience the first lipstick with a weightless feel and plus high impact, vibrant colour and optimal comfort.Innovation: Dior Innovation Center has created Lip Neutralizer, inspired from the Make-up Artists backstage at fashion shows, who before putting lipstick on the top models. As fashion would have it, the colours cover a wide spectrum, offering a panoply of personalized effects. Depending on the shade, they can be pure, pearlescent, glittery, metallic or with shimmering highlights to go perfectly with any mood and with any fashion look, from timeless classics to cutting-edge trendy. Directions for Use: Apply a light base of foundation to neutralize the natural colour of the lips to ensure the lipsticks' truecolour is replicated on the lips.

Dior Dior Addict High Impact Weightless Lipcolor
  • "Makes my lip moist and healthy. Just as I expected. I would recommend this to anyone. love it!" in 14 reviews
  • "I love this hydrating and volumizing formula adorns lips with a veil of color and spectacular shine yes is trhue." in 13 reviews
  • "Love, love, LOVE this lipstick!! Moisturizing, high gloss, and long lasting. Only the best from Dior, as expected!" in 6 reviews
  • "This is my personal favorite lipstick. Like the name says it is very light weight, not sticky and not too creamy. " in 6 reviews
Jenifer B.
I didn't know this product was called ADDICT but, when you apply this lipstick it can be worn as a glossy day time very neutral look, or you can mesh it up with a lipliner. But what impressed me most was the intensity of moisture in this lipstick. The color I tried was INCOGNITO #316.
Susan B.
Newport News
Love it. Dior does its usual high quality job with these. The colors a rich and true to what you see. They come in a range broad enough for every skin tone. The formula is smooth and long lasting.
McKenzie B.
Chattanooga
This lipstick is pretty pigmented, but the pink just wasn’t the right shade by itself on my skin tone. I would like to try in another shade. The formula did seem moisturizing and light.
Cailee M.
I have this in the color #260 Rose Déshabillé, which translates to Pink Negligee in English, or light pink dress or gown.

First and foremost, the shade is beautiful - it's pretty sheer, and it's barely there, but it has SOO much shine and the pigment is apparent enough to hold its own on my medium-pigmented lips. It's a light semi translucent, semi glossy cool chiffon pink (not milky in color at all), and has some apparent, yet very refined, micro-shimmer to give the lips a healthy (but not at all glittery or over the top) shine. My lips always appear smooth and plump when I wear this alone. And the formula, while not QUITE as moisturizing and buttery as, say, the Clinique Buttershine Lipsticks, is just rightly so, but not too buttery, so that application doesn't get too messy. With the Dior Addict High Impact, it's a buttery smooth formula, but it's not so soft of a formula that it melts right onto your lips, like the Clinique does, so you won't run through your tube of the Dior nearly as quickly as you would a Clinique Buttershine. This doesn't feel as heavy on the lips as the Buttershines, either. It feels pretty weightless to me. I do, however, find this just slightly drying as wear time increases in increments (after a few hours, it starts to lose its richness in moisture, and by that time I need to reapply lip balm anyway), and although it's somewhat long-lasting (I can get about 3 hours, with light snacks and light drinking before this has faded completely), I just find that for the price, I can just wear my less expensive MAC Lustre l/s in Politely Pink with a dab of clear gloss (I add the gloss, as the MAC Lustre formula tends to accentuate any texture or chap on my lips), get the same effect as I get with Dior Rose Déshabillé, be ok with a tad bit less wear time with the MAC, and call it a day.
I received Rose Deshabille as a complementary 'gratis' item when I was working at a high end makeup retailer, so never would have paid full price for this shade anyway, despite the smooth, perfected look it gives my lips. I wear this when the Chicago winter weather has wreaked absolute havoc on my skin, and my lips are windburnt and flaky. When I put this on by itself, my lips look PERFECT, no matter how dry or parched my lips are. The MAC needs a gloss for that to happen, for sure lol. I don't need to apply this over balm when my lips are in good condition already, but if otherwise, I sometimes apply balm prior to applying this. But I'm not missing out on moisture if I forgo the lip balm while wearing this those first couple hours. Like mentioned previously, after those 2 hours or so, when this lipstick loses a bit of its richness and starts to wear a bit thin, it's what yields to a somewhat drying feeling (not gritty at all though!), so I find at that point the necessity to apply lip balm.

I believe this color is discontinued. I mean, I DO like this, but there are so many other options, and I really don't find the formula of Dior High Impact to be worth the price. Then again, I'm an experimenter with color and artistry, so I don't really dabble into luxury makeup all that often anyway. It's just not my aesthetic. I'm more of an indie brand girl. :) With that, and taking into account that I got this for free, I can definitely see its appeal, and I enjoy this lipstick for my minimal-makeup days or days when I want to pair a nice pink with a hazy, natural wash of a brown smokey eye, so I'll be happy to give it a 4 star rating. :)
Caytee C.
I purchased one of these high end lipsticks when i was only in middle school.. and it was my most prized possesion. I LOVED my dior lipstick! It made me fall in love with makeup, it made me feel so confident! And the formula was so creamy and felt good on my lips! I also love the packaging! Highly recommend!
Ziva💖 B.
Reisterstown
Beautiful lipsticks! Colors are gorgeous, smooth and creamy, fairly long lasting, especially for a non matte lip product. It is luxurious all the way, from the packaging, to the colors, to the feel of the products on my lips, probably my favorite lipstick brand!
Dominique M.
New York
I love this lipstick. It’s very comfortable. It’s pricey but so are other high end products. It met my expectations for a high end color. It’s very easy to apply and I would definitely recommend it to others.
kay L.
Dallas, TX
I really love this lipstick. It just adds to that glow that you need! I would buy it again and recommend it. You should try it out! Don’t hesitate. Great value for the money. 5 stars nothing less. Love it!
Kylie B.
Panama City
I enjoyed the color and the consistency of the lipstick super creamy but the only downside was trying to store it due to the round piece in bottom of package. Eventually turned it upside down lol!
Nichole M.
Downers Grove, IL
Absolutely love this product. It is a bit pricey but everything about it is luxurious. I have a more fall color but I will for sure be purchasing more in the future. They last a long time and the packaging is beautiful.

back