BY DIOR #97 in Lip Gloss

Dior Addict Fluid Stick enables a flawless application in a single sweep: the high-impact colour and long wear of a classic lipstick, combined with the shine of a gloss, all in a thin film that delivers sensational comfort. Colour and shine come together as one for maximum impact with intense, long-wearing lip stain pigments directly encapsulated in spheres of gloss. Dior Addict Fluid Stick does not contain wax, but water for maximum lightness, an immediate fresh effect and addictive comfort.

Dior Dior Addict Fluid Stick
  • "Bueatiful ...... Colorful..... My new altime favorite I love all the colors ..... My lips stay shiny and not dry " in 51 reviews
  • "Let me start out by saying the scent of these are incredible, although it doesn't last so if you are not a fan of scented things I think this would still be okay for you! I have every single shade of these that you can buy at sephora! They are extremely hydrating and the pigment is intense and very long lasting. Even after eating it fades beautifully and reapplication is a breeze! " in 36 reviews
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I've never purchased a full size of this gloss, but I enjoyed the sample I received from Sephora. I'm someone who goes for products that are cruelty free, and free of parabens, etc. so I'm not sure if I would purchase, but if you're looking for a luxury lip gloss with beautiful color payoff without being sticky, you may like this lip gloss.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Review for: 389 KISS ME more...
This is like my to go lip product for special occasion. The shade is just plain gorgeous, very rich in color and can match almost any kind of outfit and any kind of occasion. One more delight about this product is it smell wonderful. works great smells great!
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
Review for: 389 KISS ME more...
I love how long wearing this gloss is and I️t has really great pigmentation. I️t is sort of like the liquid lipstick version of lip gloss. I️t has a really nice glossy sheen and wears longer than most other glosses on the market without being overly sticky. The doe foot has a really neat wide teardrop tip with a little well in I️t to catch product so you only need to pull out the wand once to coat both top and bottom lip. The packaging is just gorgeous, as is to be expected with products from Dior!
Meagan S.
I love that this gloss doesn’t stick to my hair when it’s windy. I wish there were more colors available but I’m very happy with the one I got for free as a sample. I don’t think I would be able to buy because they’re so expensive.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
So smooth! Long lasting and great color selection. Was able to last for hours before reapplication. I love how it feels it doesn’t dry out my lips and doesn’t need constant application. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Christina W.
Arlington, VA
Originally got a sample of a bunch of these colors in a sephora order and ended up getting a full size of it. The packaging is really cool but it did get scratched up a bit after getting tossed around in my purse for a while
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
I didn't love these. They weren't terrible but they definitely weren't anything great. They don't wear very well and often times they separate in the tube. I think maybe it's just the formula I don't like.
Leana L.
Parsippany , NJ
Review for: Other more...
I’m not a huge lip gloss person but honestly this gloss has so much pigment! It doesn’t take a lot to cover your lips and it’s not super sticky either. It doesn’t have much of a scent to it besides a little chemical smell if you’re okay with that. I will definitely be looking into getting other colors. The packaging is simple and the product lasts awhile.
Olga C.
Seminole, FL
Dior has my favorite formula of a lipgloss. Everything about it is perfect:It moisturizes your lips giving them a nice healthy plump,it is non sticking and a very long-wearing for the lipgloss.I always have it in my purse because it’s easy to use on the go and it looks beautiful.Worth the money in my opinion.Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Sensational Mirror Shine Hydra-Plumping Volume
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Review for: 389 KISS ME more...
Why are people docking this? For what the description implies, it's near perfect. It's not a lipstick or a gloss, it's a hybrid and it's freaking amazing. It's not that sticky, it's pigmented as anything, packaging is EVERYTHING, applicator is gorgeous. It's lightweight and lasts, obviously it won't if you're licking your lips constantly and eating a lot. It's amazing but pricy!
Kaleigh B.
Portland, OR
I am wondering how long lasting this is? Looking for something to go over lipstick and stay put for a few hours at least.
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
I've been debating between this or the Dior Addict lip gloss -- which should I get?
Mary C.
Grove City, OH
Do you make a lip stain that is like a lip gloss or even a light natural tone with shimmering?