BY DIOR

Launched by the design house of Christian Dior in the year 2012. This floral fragrance possesses a blend of rose, jasmine, musk, and cedar. Design house: Christian Dior Scent name: Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle Launch date: 2012 Eau de toilette (tester) is available in a 3.4 ounce spray Gender: Women's Features a blend of rose, jasmine, musk, and cedar We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. Due to the nature of tester fragrances, this bottle may arrive no less than 75-percent full of the advertised contents. This bottle may not have a lid and may arrive without manufacturer's packaging.

Olga M.
Aurora, MO
Dior Hass to have one of my favorite perfumes ever I wish I could say that this was affordable but it’s not it has a very nice bottle of very nice looking over all the snow is amazing I cannot even begin to explain to you how good the smells I recommend going to a store during this out and like it’s cold you will become addicted to this.
Nicole M.
Toledo, OR
Dior Addict Eau de Parfum is fresh and it has some captivating notes that blend Mandarin Leaf with Tunisian Orange Blossom it's an Intense and vibrant, but also has a soft femininity and sensuality warmth of Bourbon Vanilla. its a beautiful scent and I would love to buy the larger bottle the offer because I use it every day
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
FYI: I am picky and fussy with perfumes at times because I am smell sensitive and prone to headaches. Also, I don’t care for overly sweet or floral scents either. This perfume is a tad too floral and sweet for me most of the time, but every once in a while I will splash some on because there is something kind of sexy and enticing to this scent. Also, my husband love it! ;-)
Ashley H.
Montpelier, VT
Mmmhmmmm I LOVE DIOR. Literally all things Dior. This is an intoxicating scent- how appropriate given the name of the scent. Quite expensive, but long lasting and exquisite pairing with my body chemistry
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
This fragrance is like taking a stroll in a botanical garden. This is the most pure fragrance I've ever smelled. It's not diluted with synthetic and sugar-sweet notes. Fresh and beautiful.

When I first heard the name, I associated it with being perceived as sexy. However, that's not the case. This is a clean scent and I like to think of sensuelle as describing the wearer's relationship with the scent. It stays close to the body. It's clean, soft, and caressing--very intimate and sensual. And for this reason, a woman of any age can wear this scent.

I took off a star because the combination of florals and cedar smells a little sour with my body chemistry. This is low sillage and moderate longevity for me. Definitely need several reapplications to wear this all day. Although these notes would suit any season, this is best for warm weather wear as the body will project the scent more strongly.

I'd definitely recommend. Although it's been discontinued, there are great deals on testers on eBay.
Osbely U.
Apple Valley , CA
I both this for my mom and i love the smell. I love the perfume the bottle is nice. I recommend yo buy for your mothers. She love it so she started buying it know.
Sarah S.
This is a heavy smell. Not something I would wear everyday or to the office. It’s smells nice and when applied with the correct amount can compliment very well. It can just be overpowering and the bottle has lasted me a very long time
Han S.
One of my favorite perfumes of all times! I got it once and never again:c I would do anything to get it again. It absolutely stunninggg! I recommend it for anyone who wants something floral and a bit strong!
Stephanie F.
Cleveland, OH
Perfume is such a personal thing to review. Everyone reacts differently to different scents; and different perfumes somehow always smell a little different on everyone. This perfume is one of my favorites. I'm hard to please when it comes to florals -- can't stand freesia, for instance, and it seems to be in almost EVERYTHING. Not this! The lilac and jasmine really stand out to me, making it smell fresh and sweet without being sickly so. It's more of a springtime/summer scent, but I could really wear it every day of the year. I think it would transition well from day to evening because I don't notice the scent changing much throughout the day, or even from the bottle to my skin. It's purple, so obviously I love it just for that. The only con is the spray nozzle -- it's a bit difficult to get a fine mist from it.
Chewy O.
The best one they have !! I adore the odor is such sweet and delicate notice great. Completely adore it !!!!! It's an astounding odor it's not to solid nor is it too delicate. Christian Dior has one of the best aromas . It so me of my top choices The best one they have !! I adore the scent is such a sweet and delicate notice great. Totally cherish it !!!!! It's an astonishing scent it's not to solid nor is it too delicate. Christian Dior has one of the best scents . It so me of my top choices

Sephora