BY DIOR

Launched by the design house of Christian Dior in the year 2012. This floral fragrance possesses a blend of rose, jasmine, musk, and cedar. Design house: Christian Dior Scent name: Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle Launch date: 2012 Eau de toilette (tester) is available in a 3.4 ounce spray Gender: Women's Features a blend of rose, jasmine, musk, and cedar We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. Due to the nature of tester fragrances, this bottle may arrive no less than 75-percent full of the advertised contents. This bottle may not have a lid and may arrive without manufacturer's packaging.

Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
FYI: I am picky and fussy with perfumes at times because I am smell sensitive and prone to headaches. Also, I don’t care for overly sweet or floral scents either. This perfume is a tad too floral and sweet for me most of the time, but every once in a while I will splash some on because there is something kind of sexy and enticing to this scent. Also, my husband love it! ;-)
Han S.
One of my favorite perfumes of all times! I got it once and never again:c I would do anything to get it again. It absolutely stunninggg! I recommend it for anyone who wants something floral and a bit strong!
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
This fragrance is like taking a stroll in a botanical garden. This is the most pure fragrance I've ever smelled. It's not diluted with synthetic and sugar-sweet notes. Fresh and beautiful.

When I first heard the name, I associated it with being perceived as sexy. However, that's not the case. This is a clean scent and I like to think of sensuelle as describing the wearer's relationship with the scent. It stays close to the body. It's clean, soft, and caressing--very intimate and sensual. And for this reason, a woman of any age can wear this scent.

I took off a star because the combination of florals and cedar smells a little sour with my body chemistry. This is low sillage and moderate longevity for me. Definitely need several reapplications to wear this all day. Although these notes would suit any season, this is best for warm weather wear as the body will project the scent more strongly.

I'd definitely recommend. Although it's been discontinued, there are great deals on testers on eBay.
Sarah S.
This is a heavy smell. Not something I would wear everyday or to the office. It’s smells nice and when applied with the correct amount can compliment very well. It can just be overpowering and the bottle has lasted me a very long time
Stephanie F.
Cleveland, OH
Perfume is such a personal thing to review. Everyone reacts differently to different scents; and different perfumes somehow always smell a little different on everyone. This perfume is one of my favorites. I'm hard to please when it comes to florals -- can't stand freesia, for instance, and it seems to be in almost EVERYTHING. Not this! The lilac and jasmine really stand out to me, making it smell fresh and sweet without being sickly so. It's more of a springtime/summer scent, but I could really wear it every day of the year. I think it would transition well from day to evening because I don't notice the scent changing much throughout the day, or even from the bottle to my skin. It's purple, so obviously I love it just for that. The only con is the spray nozzle -- it's a bit difficult to get a fine mist from it.
Chewy O.
The best one they have !! I adore the odor is such sweet and delicate notice great. Completely adore it !!!!! It's an astounding odor it's not to solid nor is it too delicate. Christian Dior has one of the best aromas . It so me of my top choices The best one they have !! I adore the scent is such a sweet and delicate notice great. Totally cherish it !!!!! It's an astonishing scent it's not to solid nor is it too delicate. Christian Dior has one of the best scents . It so me of my top choices
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
I got this in sample size from an Event I attending at Macy's. It wasn't big enough to use more than once but I did like the look and feel of the pretty packaging I saw in store. I thought it had a very pretty floral scent in the little vial and on me it changed slightly to a softer scent that I really really liked! My hubby also said it smelled better on me than in the little vial. So that's a bonus! Only 4 stars because it was such a tiny sample I used it in one shot and would wonder how long the scent would last through out a work day.
Marisol C.
The best one they have !! I love the smell is such sweet and soft smell good. Absolutely love it !!!!! It's an amazing smell it's not to strong neither is it too soft. Christian Dior has one of the best perfumes . It so me of my favorites The best one they have !! I love the smell is such a sweet and soft smell good. Absolutely love it !!!!! It's an amazing smell it's not to strong neither is it too soft. Christian Dior has one of the best perfumes . It so me of my favorites
Evan M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am addicted to Addict! It is floral but musky which is what I tend to prefer. It seems overpowering initially but wears nicely and lasts all day long. I have bought this product and others from the same producer many times. I would definitely recommend it and have given it as a gift on several occasions.
Ashley M.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Beautiful! Light, floral, fruity, natural scent! This is my favorite day time smell. It's so clean and feminine. Every time I put it on I get compliments from EVERYONE! Men and women alike! People turn their heads just to see we're the smell is originating from. One of the best scents Dior has! Superb!