Dior Dior Addict Eau Fraîche uploaded by Abir K.Dior Dior Addict Eau Fraîche uploaded by Brad G.

BY DIOR

The Dior Addict Eau Fraîche composition opens with the sparkling citrus notes of sweet-and-sour Grapefruit heightened with the smoothness of Calabrian Bergamot.
Its diverse heart, at once tangy and floral, reveals a subtle bouquet of Freesia and Lily-of-the-Valley.
A joyful signature that concludes with a powerful, structured base of woody notes blended with enveloping White Musks.
A fresh and vibrant trail that retains a radiant force.

Christine C.
I love this smell. But on my skin it just didn't smell the same. My mother on The other hand loved it. And it smelled amazing on her
Lachele R.
Columbia, SC
I love this fragrant as well. you can wear it anywhere but just be careful, it is a little strong so 1-2 pumps is all you will need.
Taylor S.
This scent is a classic, one of my all time favorite scents. The bottle is nice an pink with a rectangular form, with nice packaging.
Susy S.
Coon Rapids, MN
I got this fragrance for free at Sephora and I love Dior fragrances; they are the best, they are also long lasting and luxurious
Destiny R.
White
Love be this scent it makes me feel beautiful and precious not a very strong scent just kind of danty and sweet which I live ;)
Stefanie B.
It smell well and I got as a gift but love it and affordable  and I love the pink glass and it's a good brand and love using it
Amela O.
Waterloo, IA
All I can say is yum. This perfume smells amazingggg. It stays on all day and is intoxicating. Will be buying once I run out.
Chelsyn F.
este producto de belleza de verdad me ha funcionado bastante y hace lucir mejor mi rostro incluso en sus peores momentos
Samajj W.
Philadelphia
This fragrance is a delightful smell , don't use too much though because it can be a little strong, I found this in Macys
Adriana G.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
I love this perfume, really use it very often, it is something strong aroma for me but I like it because it is durable.