Dior Dior Addict Eau Fraîche uploaded by Abir K.Dior Dior Addict Eau Fraîche uploaded by Brad G.

BY DIOR

The Dior Addict Eau Fraîche composition opens with the sparkling citrus notes of sweet-and-sour Grapefruit heightened with the smoothness of Calabrian Bergamot.
Its diverse heart, at once tangy and floral, reveals a subtle bouquet of Freesia and Lily-of-the-Valley.
A joyful signature that concludes with a powerful, structured base of woody notes blended with enveloping White Musks.
A fresh and vibrant trail that retains a radiant force.

khari g.
I must say out of the collection THIS is the best,the sweet smell literally gave me so many compliments ,purchased at nordstroms and loved it ever since.if you want to smell like diamonds then wear this.Dior has always been a fav.lasted all day smell never died down.
Hope S.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a little bit similar to Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette Spray in my opinion! Very light and refreshing, you can really wear it anywhere. This is an inexpensive fragrance for Dior, and the packaging is cute while also being efficient and not overly bulky.
Princess J.
Phoenix
It smells wonderful ! You'll love it ! Really refreshing smell nothing else like it !I use it each time I go out on a date or something special ! Really recommend it ! #perfume #makeup #Dior #SMEELLGOOD #FRAGRENCEDIOR #INFLUENSTER #MAKEUP4EVER

Ashley C.
My all time favorite perfume. Is light and airy and feminine. Doesn’t come on too strong and wears well throughout the day. It’s my everyday perfume that I can spritz on while on my way out the door.
Archana K.
Alpharetta, GA
One of my all time fav perfumes. I used it for a long time. The Dior scents are amazing, especially this one and it stays with you the whole day... like a soft lingering feeling and that’s what I really love about it!
Grace C.
Ketchikan, AK
This product is everything it says it is. I think it smells fantastic and would recommend for those who tend to have a sweeter style to them, I personally wouldn't wear this scent everyday but you totally could it isn't my favorite smell but I do love this product
Yoely S.
105 21st ave sw Ruskin fl
you could get this product at your mall in stores such as Macy's , JCpenny, sephora ect love the freguence in this product, you could compare this to different famous brands such as ysl, Gucci ect. This is my 4th time using this product and I love you it!
Michele W.
Dior is my guilty pleasure. I love everything they make, I just wish I made enough to afford it all!!
This perfume is perfect in every way. I love the smell and get compliments every time I wear it. It’s long lasting and doesn’t overpower.
Carolina S.
Miami
This is my favorite perfume! It has become my signature scent. I have been using it for the past 4 years! Absolutely love the packaging and the sweet, feminine scent. It lasts for quite a while and I fully recommend it.
Dot B.
Saco, ME
This is my all time favorite perfume. The smell is fruity and girly and lasts all day. It's a little pricey for perfume but it's well worth it. Definitely perfect for your signature sent to keep buying over and over