Dior Dior Addict Eau De Toilette uploaded by Ines O.

BY DIOR

Instantly appealing, Dior Addict is a fragrance in harmony with its time, intuitively beautiful and freely seductive.

The Sicilian Mandarin top note unleashes a joyful, charming scent with fruity citrus tones, tangy and full. White flowers, Jasmine Sambac and Tunisian Neroli blend together over a sensual and subtle woody base of Sandalwood Essence with a hint of Vanilla.

The sophisticated freshness of a woody floral: decidedly feminine, it sparkles with a fresh and sensual elegance.

Samantha S.
Columbus, OH
Smells like heaven in a bottle. How cliche but it's wonderful! I usually pick mine up at Macy's where they generally have it. It is a tad pricey, but cheaper for this size bottle. It's long lasting and you don't have to spritz to much. I would definitely buy again.
Karla A.
Vineland, NJ
The smell is amazing and it lasts all day other perfumes that I have try the smell always last 5 hours of less with Dior the smell is always there until the night time I work from 8-10 everyday and I am happy to inform that the smell is there until I get home and shower
Dinora R.
Katy, TX
Best everyday fragrance out there hands down! I've been wearing this scent for years and it seams to still be a sort of unknown. I just live the smell of this fragrance.
Kim J.
Ellijay, GA
Beautiful, rich frangrance. I am a perfume junkie, and have a very sensitive nose, and this one is a winner. I am a first time buyer of this perfume, and it is very long lasting on my skin...I purchased it at Lord & Taylor. One thing is the way in which the top, middle and base notes break out. Some perfumes come apart very quickly, and this Dior does last,but what stays with me is the middle note and not the base (heady/sexy) note of the perfume. Despite it all, and knowing how personal a perfume purchase can be, I would definitely advise for anyone asking about it to get a sample vial and try it first.
Amber H.
Las Vegas, NV
Very classy and feminine scent, but unfortunately not for me. It is too bold, too sweet and too patchuli for me which is, on the other hand. It is very complex scent. You need to try it and let you body do the chemistry. I will pass mine to my mum who is 60+, and thinking it will be perfect for her and her age. This is not a negative review, just opinion of somebody with different preference, such as Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet, which was love at the first sight,
Suzy B.
Let's say that if you want to feel so glamorous then this is the one for you! It's so elegant and unique fro
The second I wear it, I get so many compliments and it last till the next day on my skin. It's very classy for those of you who's going on a date, it will make you feel so good about yourself
Kelly G.
Kansas City
I am obsessed with this perfume. When first received, it was a sample in a magazine. I then went to my department stores to try and snag a little vial of it, as I can usually make them last longer. My husband even loved the smell so much that he surprised me with the spray! Thanks, hubbs!
Wendy W.
Cookeville, TN
The name fits it so perfect! Automatic ADDICT of this one perfume! I came across this perfume when o stayed the weekend at my sister in law's house. This was her poison of choice! I knew I had to buy some the second I smelled it! It's soft and sweet yet alluring and so irresistible! I kept smelling my wrist all day! I'll have to buy more soon! Almost out of it! Lol!
Iana L.
Binghamton , NY
I received this as a gift and wasn't so sure I would like it because I hadn't previously smelled it but I loved it. It's a very pleasant almost floral kind of smell. The packaging is very pretty. Definitely a great addition to my collection. Very long lasting.
Lina M.
I really like this perfume. It makes me feel very fancy and sophisticated. It was pricey but I got it as a gift. I think they got it at Sephora. I also liked the packaging. I think its super cute. It was my first time and I would recommend to others