BY DIOR

Dior Addict Eau de Parfum unleashes fresh and captivating top notes that blend Mandarin Leaf with Tunisian Orange Blossom.
Intense and vibrant, it reveals a powerful heart of Jasmine Sambac Absolute that blossoms with soft femininity and sensuality. The base unfurls in the deep and exquisite warmth of Bourbon Vanilla.
A soft and seductive trail tinged with light.

Dior Dior Addict Eau De Parfum
  • "This is the second bottle I purchase, the reason why I love this so much is because I get so many compliments all the time!" in 2 reviews
  • "very light and floral fragrance" in 2 reviews
  • "You'll get complimented for sure on this one." in 1 review
  • "I get compliments every time I wear it out." in 1 review
  • "It lingers on the skin for a long time after you spray it so you only need a little bit." in 1 review
Lilly E.
Rosharon, TX
Okay so I love perfumes they are just so amazing and wonderful and there are millions upon millions out there so I must try them all and I sure will try.. Needless to say I have tried this and it's amazing and would totally recommend to everyone!! Love the bottle and love the aura!
Irene K.
My sister wore this and smelled soo beautiful! I can hardly wait to try it myself and see if it really last as long as she said it would. I hope it smells just as heavenly on me! Its a light scent not musky at all. I love it!
Ashley B.
Katy, TX
My mother wore this fragrance while I was growing up so I always associated it with a feminine, powerful woman- just as I feel when I wear this! I love the warm notes this perfume has and makes me feel exceptionally luxurious!
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
This is an amazing scent, and it is long lasting. You'll get complimented for sure on this one. I suggest it more for night time. It may be overwhelming at first, but as the scent settles into the skin, it begins to change and become more of a musky floral scent. It's just an awesome choice of perfume all around.
lena s.
I didn't seem to like this perfume on me at first, but I always go so many compliments that I continued wearing it and learned to love it! The scent is more floral/fruity making it very subtle and a great feminine smell. Definitely recommend if you like the smell of grapefruit & freesia.
LeeAnn B.
Let me start by saying there are several Dior Addict perfumes. This one is my favorite. I always get compliments on this floral fragrance. It has an exotic quality as well that I'm not usually drawn to, but really like. Unlike some floral or exotic scents, this one isn't "too much" or over-powering.
Adriana V.
Oxford, CT
Dior is a collection you don't want to miss. It's new styles and smells are upcoming in the perfume industry. It makes you feel sexy with a long lasting perfume for an all day fragrance. I wold absolutely buy again.
Katherine D.
Columbus, OH
Love, love, love this stuff. It has such a sexy scent to it, but it is somewhat heavy. I usually save it for when I really want to feel sensual, or for when I'm wearing something heavy that can handle a deeper scent.
Taryn K.
Dallas, TX
This is my signature scent. I think that it may react differently to each person, but every person I get near can smell this on me and they always compliment me on it. It last all day, without reapplying. Love it!
Britt K.
Atlanta, GA
It smells good, but it isn't my favorite. I loved this perfume on my friend and then when I wore it, I didn't care for it as much. Body chemistry and all that... It's not terrible, but I wouldn't buy it again.
Tanya M.
Watervliet, NY
Does the scent last long after you use it?
Taylor P.
Clermont, FL
Does this smell nice? This is going to sound weird but i collect bottles and this eould look nice with my collection. But i have never used this brand so i was wondering if anyone had it and could atest to its scent?
Hannah N.
I love the scent of this perfume but before buying I'm just wondering how long the scent lasts? Is it one that sticks around all day?
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Is this flowery?
Nicole G.
New Lenox, IL
What can you compare the scent of this perfume to?