BY DIOR

Dior Addict Eau de Parfum unleashes fresh and captivating top notes that blend Mandarin Leaf with Tunisian Orange Blossom.
Intense and vibrant, it reveals a powerful heart of Jasmine Sambac Absolute that blossoms with soft femininity and sensuality. The base unfurls in the deep and exquisite warmth of Bourbon Vanilla.
A soft and seductive trail tinged with light.

Dior Dior Addict Eau De Parfum
  • "This is the second bottle I purchase, the reason why I love this so much is because I get so many compliments all the time!" in 2 reviews
  • "very light and floral fragrance" in 2 reviews
  • "You'll get complimented for sure on this one." in 1 review
  • "I get compliments every time I wear it out." in 1 review
  • "It lingers on the skin for a long time after you spray it so you only need a little bit." in 1 review
olivia p.
Garland, TX
It smells a little mature while still having a flirty floral scent that is greatly enhanced by a touch of vanilla. I ordered it only to try and I'm really glad I did because I think it is an interesting addition to my fragrance collection. I will repurchase.
Kaitlin F.
Ontario, OR
This is one of my favorite perfumes. The scent is undoubtedly long lasting, as it is quite strong. Honestly there's something about it that reminds me of plastic, or rubber, but not in a negative way. It's also very sweet, spicy, and with heavy vanilla scents.
Felisha T.
Fayetteville, NC
I don't wear many perfumes but this is one that I absolutely love. I don't mind paying for this item regardless of the cost because it is well worth the money. I love the smell lasts throughout the day. It is a smell that works well with my body chemistry.
Stephany D.
Lakewood, CA
This perfume smells very good! It has a floral scent that is not too strong. I recently purchase this at Macy's and I think my money is well-spent because this product last long when you spray it. This is my first Dior perfume and it didn't disappoint!
Gemma C.
Media, PA
FAVORITE PERFUME !!!! this is a slightly musky scent I buy it for myself for Christmas every year LOL ! It isn't too sweet which is why I like it and it is very very long lasting. I go to the gym after school and can still smell it later in the night !
Shannel G.
Now who doesn't love this perfume it smells great great packaging pretty bottle the smell all you have to do is pray and I want to talk once or twice it last as long doesn't cost much I think I paid about $50 for a small bottle of it great
Catherine B.
Copperas Cove, TX
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Christian Dior Addict! This is one of my all time favorites and always have it handy. It's a Floral Spicy scent that is a fairly strong scent that lasts a long time. I don't feel Dior needs to do anything to make this any better than it already is! It's pricey but it's absolutely worth every penny!
Brittney M.
Portland, OR
When I was 14 my stepmom worked for Dior and she got me a full sized bottle of Addict. I started out wearing it for special occasions only but as I got older it became my go to scent. The warm and spicy rose and clove and vanilla with nutmeg comes through perfectly. It's seductive and sultry and 12 years later I still love it.
Giselle T.
Thiells, NY
Cristian Dior is a fabulous brand. Thus, i only wear a few other fragrances, i absolutely love them and always wear well on me, very elegant and classic. You can buy in major department stores such as Nordstrom, Macy's, Neiman Marcus and many more.
Kelly A.
Denville, NJ
I like the spicy-sweetness of this scent. Very alluring and seductive. I like bottle too, very classic Dior style! But be careful, it can be a little overpowering! I think just a few spritzes of the fragrance is definitely plenty!
Tanya M.
Watervliet, NY
Does the scent last long after you use it?
Taylor P.
Clermont, FL
Does this smell nice? This is going to sound weird but i collect bottles and this eould look nice with my collection. But i have never used this brand so i was wondering if anyone had it and could atest to its scent?
Hannah N.
I love the scent of this perfume but before buying I'm just wondering how long the scent lasts? Is it one that sticks around all day?
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Is this flowery?
Nicole G.
New Lenox, IL
What can you compare the scent of this perfume to?