BY DIOR

Dior Addict Eau de Parfum unleashes fresh and captivating top notes that blend Mandarin Leaf with Tunisian Orange Blossom.
Intense and vibrant, it reveals a powerful heart of Jasmine Sambac Absolute that blossoms with soft femininity and sensuality. The base unfurls in the deep and exquisite warmth of Bourbon Vanilla.
A soft and seductive trail tinged with light.

Dior Dior Addict Eau De Parfum
  • "This is the second bottle I purchase, the reason why I love this so much is because I get so many compliments all the time!" in 2 reviews
  • "very light and floral fragrance" in 2 reviews
  • "You'll get complimented for sure on this one." in 1 review
  • "I get compliments every time I wear it out." in 1 review
  • "It lingers on the skin for a long time after you spray it so you only need a little bit." in 1 review
Amber G.
Norfolk, VA
This is my signature scent for the last 7 years! I have tried and found nothing like it. The vanilla musk makes me feel grown up, beautiful and lady like. I've tried the addict 2 and very much dislike it. I'll never buy anything else but the original
Alexis D.
Cincinnati, OH
This isn't signature scent. You only need a spray or two and it will last for hours on end. The scent is hypnotic. I have never received more compliments on a purfume in my entire life.
Jessica K.
Parma, OH
This is unlike any scent I've ever smelled before. It's spicy yet sweet. One half of a spray is more than enough. Every time I wear this I get compliments all day long about how great it smells
Christina M.
Detroit, MI
Beautiful sexy evening fragrance.not overpowering or too floraly.absolutuley love the dark blue glass container and just an all around classy scent, and yes long lasting
Michelle D.
Love this perfume! It's a classic scent and last all day long. I've been using this perfume for years on and off and its definitely one of those staples in my collection.
Mikey A.
Glendale, CA
My sister wears this, and it's perfect for her, but a bit too intense for me. It definitely seems like a perfume that fits certain personalities: bold, interesting, fun.
Courtney R.
Jamaica, NY
This smells sooooooooo sexy. And it has some of the longest lasting power I have ever encountered with a fragrance. I get compliments constantly when I wear this
Nalia R.
Gastonia, NC
I absolutely love this perfume my friend and I First tried it in the mall and it has such an amazing smell and after wearing it after hours you could still smell it!
Marianhe A.
I think it is a brand that has prevailed in the market and used by women of money. All fragrances are excellent especially this that has my mom and I sometimes use it.
Angela W.
Casper, WY
I love this smell. It's the perfect mix of sweet and musk. I love the bottle too! There's nothing like a bottle that is worth showing off on a bathroom shelf.
Tanya M.
Watervliet, NY
Does the scent last long after you use it?
Taylor P.
Clermont, FL
Does this smell nice? This is going to sound weird but i collect bottles and this eould look nice with my collection. But i have never used this brand so i was wondering if anyone had it and could atest to its scent?
Hannah N.
I love the scent of this perfume but before buying I'm just wondering how long the scent lasts? Is it one that sticks around all day?
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Is this flowery?
Nicole G.
New Lenox, IL
What can you compare the scent of this perfume to?