Julissa F.
Levittown, NY
I bought this perfume in 2003 and ever since it became my staple perfume. When you first apply it on your wrist, you may think it will smell overpowering but it is one of the gentlest and most feminine scents. Once it settles, people have always and continue to always compliment me and tell me how fabulous I smell. The scent lasts all day and when you walk, people are able to smell your "delicate fragrance". I have been complimented by countless men and women who tell me they love my perfume and love that it is not overpowering. I have never been without it and I replenish my bottle (Large size) every year. I have tried many other perfumes and although I still may get compliments, never like this one.