BY DIOR

Dior Addict Eau de Parfum unleashes fresh and captivating top notes that blend Mandarin Leaf with Tunisian Orange Blossom.
Intense and vibrant, it reveals a powerful heart of Jasmine Sambac Absolute that blossoms with soft femininity and sensuality. The base unfurls in the deep and exquisite warmth of Bourbon Vanilla.
A soft and seductive trail tinged with light.

Dior Dior Addict Eau De Parfum
  • "This is the second bottle I purchase, the reason why I love this so much is because I get so many compliments all the time!" in 2 reviews
  • "very light and floral fragrance" in 2 reviews
  • "You'll get complimented for sure on this one." in 1 review
  • "I get compliments every time I wear it out." in 1 review
  • "It lingers on the skin for a long time after you spray it so you only need a little bit." in 1 review
CG J.
The most beautiful Vanilla Perfume. It’s beautiful, femanine and definitely makes a statement. One of my most long lasting and trail leavings scents. One spray goes a very very long way so the bottle will last for ages. When ever I wear Dior Addict people always asking what I am wearing.
If you are on the search for an evening oriental super femanine fregrance- look no further.
Highly recommend!!!
Karla R.
Compton, CA
Favorite perfume from all time. Smells very nice very sweet very sensual. A little goes a long way. It last all day. The packaging is stunning. It's a bit expensive but worth it.
Vanessa T.
I love the way this mask leaves the eyelashes looking perfect all day long, but there are so many good eyelashes masks in the market that I'm not sure if it's worth it to invest in something more expensive, like this Dior product.
Kamolrat N.
This scent was the first designer perfume I have ever used. When I was in high school someone gave me a small dabber as a gift. I loved it then, even though it seemed to be a scent for a more mature woman. Now I’m in my 30s and have a large collection of perfumes, I own a 3.4 oz bottle of this scent and I still love it. However, the scent is quite strong and I can imagine it may give some people a headache. Because of this reason it is not my go to scent (even though I love it so much...).

In general, I love perfumes not only because of its scent. I am also fascinated by the design of the bottle. This Dior Addict perfume has such a classy design. It’s simple, yet luxurious. It’s made of a thick glass. Holding this pretty 3.4 oz bottle on my hands just make me happy. I would definitely recommend this perfume to those who LOVE collecting perfumes.
Elise W.
Franklin, TN

#music #festival #vsco #VSCOCam #concert #photoshoot #puppy #creative #justinbieber #instagood #explore #dog #photographer #dope #musician #sunset #coffee #jacobsartorius #summer #piano #shawnmendes #arianagrande #animal #reputation #nature #travel #talent #spain #beauty #wanderlust
Julissa F.
Levittown, NY
I bought this perfume in 2003 and ever since it became my staple perfume. When you first apply it on your wrist, you may think it will smell overpowering but it is one of the gentlest and most feminine scents. Once it settles, people have always and continue to always compliment me and tell me how fabulous I smell. The scent lasts all day and when you walk, people are able to smell your "delicate fragrance". I have been complimented by countless men and women who tell me they love my perfume and love that it is not overpowering. I have never been without it and I replenish my bottle (Large size) every year. I have tried many other perfumes and although I still may get compliments, never like this one.
Danille D.
This is a very strong perfum. The color of the perfum is a bit dark so be careful spraying it directly on yor clothes. A little goes a very long way. I used to work at dior and found that some people love it a repurchase and others did not prefer the smell. It is definitely a full bodied fragrance with a ton of spice. I would suggest trying it on for a day before purchasing immediately because some fragrances compliment your natural body oils and others clash.
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorites. It lasts all night, and a little goes a long way! Seriously, it's extremely strong that one spray is more than enough. I do not recommend this for people who like to add perfume to every part of their body (neck, hair, wrists, etc.). One on the neck and you're good to go for the day. This also means the product lasts you a long time.
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
My favorite FAVORITE all time perfume. I would wear this and only this because it's got me like an ADDICT. It's so sweet and deep and sultry. I feel so sexy and mysterious and like noone will smell like me ever again.It makes me feel very confident when I walk into a room that not only will my look be on point but my smell will be absolutely alluring as well!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
One of my holy grail perfumes. It’s always in my collection and I wear on the sexiest of days or nights. This perfume is like Perfect but def particular to different natural body oils do it’s not for everyone. I love deep scents or musks. This is definitely a deeper musty perfume. Great rice great sexual scent love this perfume close to my Opium in like.
Tanya M.
Watervliet, NY
Does the scent last long after you use it?
Taylor P.
Clermont, FL
Does this smell nice? This is going to sound weird but i collect bottles and this eould look nice with my collection. But i have never used this brand so i was wondering if anyone had it and could atest to its scent?
Hannah N.
I love the scent of this perfume but before buying I'm just wondering how long the scent lasts? Is it one that sticks around all day?
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Is this flowery?
Nicole G.
New Lenox, IL
What can you compare the scent of this perfume to?

back