BY DIOR

Dior Addict Eau de Parfum unleashes fresh and captivating top notes that blend Mandarin Leaf with Tunisian Orange Blossom.
Intense and vibrant, it reveals a powerful heart of Jasmine Sambac Absolute that blossoms with soft femininity and sensuality. The base unfurls in the deep and exquisite warmth of Bourbon Vanilla.
A soft and seductive trail tinged with light.

Dior Dior Addict Eau De Parfum
  • "This is the second bottle I purchase, the reason why I love this so much is because I get so many compliments all the time!" in 2 reviews
  • "very light and floral fragrance" in 2 reviews
  • "You'll get complimented for sure on this one." in 1 review
  • "I get compliments every time I wear it out." in 1 review
  • "It lingers on the skin for a long time after you spray it so you only need a little bit." in 1 review
Jacklyn G.
I love Dior Addict what a great perfume..it has a smokey and dense vanilla mixed with spices and its sweet and it lasts a long time..I have always loved the vanilla in this fragrance and when I finish my bottle I will buy it again. I love Dior perfumes
CG J.
The most beautiful Vanilla Perfume. It’s beautiful, femanine and definitely makes a statement. One of my most long lasting and trail leavings scents. One spray goes a very very long way so the bottle will last for ages. When ever I wear Dior Addict people always asking what I am wearing.
If you are on the search for an evening oriental super femanine fregrance- look no further.
Highly recommend!!!
Amelia S.
Northville, MI
Purchased at: Macy's
This was always my mom’s favorite perfume and she got me a bottle of it, I love it so much. It has such a nice balanced scent and is very strong, so I wouldn’t spray too much or it might be way too overpowering. But overall it’s very nice. It is kind of aged though. Not nessecarily for a “younger” crowd I guess. But I mean wear whatever you like.
Karla R.
Compton, CA
Favorite perfume from all time. Smells very nice very sweet very sensual. A little goes a long way. It last all day. The packaging is stunning. It's a bit expensive but worth it.
Brittany T.
Overland Park, KS
Purchased at: Macy's
I absolutely LOVE this perfume!! It smells SO good, but isn’t overpowering and a little goes a long way!!! It’s a little pricey but nothing over the top and it lasts forever and I feel like it never goes outta style! If that makes sense lol!!
Vanessa T.
I love the way this mask leaves the eyelashes looking perfect all day long, but there are so many good eyelashes masks in the market that I'm not sure if it's worth it to invest in something more expensive, like this Dior product.
harmony r.
791 Noble Glen Dr
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I loved this scent and was the only thing I wore until after having my daughter, and as strange as it is my chemistry changed and it no longer smelt good on me after her.
Kamolrat N.
This scent was the first designer perfume I have ever used. When I was in high school someone gave me a small dabber as a gift. I loved it then, even though it seemed to be a scent for a more mature woman. Now I’m in my 30s and have a large collection of perfumes, I own a 3.4 oz bottle of this scent and I still love it. However, the scent is quite strong and I can imagine it may give some people a headache. Because of this reason it is not my go to scent (even though I love it so much...).

In general, I love perfumes not only because of its scent. I am also fascinated by the design of the bottle. This Dior Addict perfume has such a classy design. It’s simple, yet luxurious. It’s made of a thick glass. Holding this pretty 3.4 oz bottle on my hands just make me happy. I would definitely recommend this perfume to those who LOVE collecting perfumes.
Chelsea G.
Purchased at: Macy's
All of Dior’s fragrances are amazing but this one is one of my favorites! Literally called addict for a reason! Definitely recommend! Not cheap but worth it! Loveee!
Elise W.
Franklin, TN

#music #festival #vsco #VSCOCam #concert #photoshoot #puppy #creative #justinbieber #instagood #explore #dog #photographer #dope #musician #sunset #coffee #jacobsartorius #summer #piano #shawnmendes #arianagrande #animal #reputation #nature #travel #talent #spain #beauty #wanderlust
Tanya M.
Watervliet, NY
Does the scent last long after you use it?
Taylor P.
Clermont, FL
Does this smell nice? This is going to sound weird but i collect bottles and this eould look nice with my collection. But i have never used this brand so i was wondering if anyone had it and could atest to its scent?
Hannah N.
I love the scent of this perfume but before buying I'm just wondering how long the scent lasts? Is it one that sticks around all day?
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Is this flowery?
Nicole G.
New Lenox, IL
What can you compare the scent of this perfume to?