Dior Dior Addict Crystal Gloss uploaded by stephani denis b.

BY DIOR

Boasts a revolutionary new jelly-like texture Imparts an ultimate sensation of freshness to lips Provides a fashionable hue & an exceptional crystalline effect. Gives a color intensity that raises with each extra coat.

Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The gloss applies fairly easily with the enclosed short haired lip brush and can be built up for an intensely glossy look. Although the gloss has a unique formula that’s not entirely what made it special for me as I thought the blushing pink stain effect was the best part. The gloss is fuchsia in the tube but applies as a subtle, natural pink on lips (your lip shade but better) so it’s basically your ideal shade of natural pink for your lips.
Teresa N.
I like this lip gloss but for the price I would not repurchase. I’ve always been a sucker for pretty packaging and I fell for it once again. I picked this gloss up from Sephora and really enjoyed wearing this product. It applies easily and I liked the applicator which made of tiny bristles.
Trish S.
Hackettstown, NJ
Gorgeous ultra shiny lipgloss that I have bought multiple times. It’s a bit expensive but the quality is there. The formula makes my lips look fuller than any other gloss I have tried. Beautiful case. I feel like a million when I put it on!
Alyssa S.
Astoria, NY
I really like these Dior glosses a lot! I particularly love that these come with a brush applicator which helps with an even application. I have a couple colors and I love the texture of them. I wish they came in more colors without shimmer.
Ess T.
My favorite gloss. I wear it overtop of any lipstick that I want to give some shine. It is the ultimate sexy gloss. My favorite way to wear it is with lipliner alone! Much more sophisticated that any other gloss.
Cassandra W.
North Ridgeville
These lips are wonderful, yet pricey! I will say they are worth the extra buck and are better than any other pluming lip gloss I’ve tried. They stay in forever and a little goes a long way so don’t overdo it!Dior Dior Addict Crystal Gloss
Senajda D.
Grimes, IA
I absolutely love this gloss. Its super opaque and soo mang different colors to choose from. It is not sticky at all which i enjoy alot. It is pricey so that would only be the downfall for it and the tube is smaller than a buxom one.
Ronni P.
Lewisville
This lip gloss is too sticky for me. It’s also incredibly expensive, probably because of the beautiful packaging and the fact that it’s Dior. The gloss is also not very long lasting. I won’t be purchasing this again.
Samantha M.
marblehead
I really liked this product! Honestly Dior has the best lip products! Such a classy packaging and it’s such a pretty color! This is definitely worth it to buy! Dior will never let you down 😍
Lauren L.
new york
All I can say is YES DIOR! Dior’s lip products are my absolute favorite and I love the glosses! So pretty and also taste amazing! Pricey but worth it in my opinion!

back